• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

New Bipolar Member

M

missybee

Hi all, I'm a new on this site. I'm looking for other people who understand or want to understand bipolar, someone who wants a chat and wont think i'm a fruit cake lol:p

G

grace68

hi missybee:welcome:

i'm grace and i have had bipolar many years.

i'm having a quiet day without the kids (that inc.hubby)!

but i'm struggling to do anything, i've been sat like a lemon ALL DAY at my computer, and playing scrabble online, and posting on this forum.

so i'm around, if you still are! are you recently diagnosed bipolar, have you been ill alot?

DiagnosisBipolar2

DiagnosisBipolar2

Hi misseybee and welcome.

I have recently been diagnosed with Bipolar though suspect i've actually had it for years. Stick around as you will get lots of help and support on here. I've found this to be a very friendly site indeed.

M

MissyB

Hey missybee, we've got a similar username! :clap: I like chatting and promise not to think you are a fruitcake!

I self-diagnosed yesterday and plan to go to the Drs tomorrow. I've been reading other threads about how long a diagnosis will take, have decided that I will go to A&E next time I get suicidal. You have know idea how refreshing it is to be able to say "I get suicidal".