• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

Watch this short film to find out how to use the new forum!

New bipo in town

P

Phantimos

I've been diagnosed only months ago with bipolar affective disorder. I am on meds and am taking them regularly. I dont feel much of a change in my behaviour as of late. I did notice that I am a bit calmer now.

What are you're experiences with your disorders? I could use an outside perspective.

M

megirl

Hi and :welcome:
It can take a bit of time to get the right combination of meds to work for you.
Its great you are feeling calmer. How is your sleep going?
Great you have joined us I am sure you will get plenty of support from Luke minded people

P

Phantimos

It gets a little hard to sleep sometimes these days, maybe my system got used to the meds. I push through so can't/won't complain.

And yes, I am looking forward to meeting other Luke minded people on here 😉

M

megirl

Maybe its time to go back to see yourdoctor about your sleep. Sleep for me is really important I need roughly 8 hours a night otherwise I just can't cope

P

Phantimos

Problem is i cant sleep easily at night and then i end up sleeping more than 8 hours. Hard to get up in the morning.