• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

New approach

P

Paul

Founding Member
Hi my name is Paul and I have spent the past 15 years working as an Occupational Therapist in a variety of mental health settings. I have just had a new self help book published entitled "This is the Picture." The book is aimed at people who might struggle to read a typical self help book. On each page there is a section for the user to draw a picture that relates to their experience of the subject raised, there is also an easy to follow practical exercise. By working through the book you gradually develop your own personal treatment plan. The book is available at www.chipmunkpublishing.co.uk for just £5. I hope that a lot of people out there will find it a very useful tool.
Best Wishes Paul.

connect

connect

Admin
Hi Paul :welcome:,

sounds intriguing... what did you mean by developing your treatment plan? Can you provide some more detail? (btw, the link didn't work, I think the right url is http://www.chipmunkapublishing.co.uk/ - though I couldn't find the book there?)

Libra1

Libra1

Founding Member
Hi Connect, your link does work :) Scroll down and click on ebooks, scroll down again and it is there: This the Picture.

Quite a description and could be very helpful for some :)

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hi my name is Paul and I have spent the past 15 years working as an Occupational Therapist in a variety of mental health settings. I have just had a new self help book published entitled "This is the Picture." The book is aimed at people who might struggle to read a typical self help book. On each page there is a section for the user to draw a picture that relates to their experience of the subject raised, there is also an easy to follow practical exercise. By working through the book you gradually develop your own personal treatment plan. The book is available at www.chipmunkpublishing.co.uk for just £5. I hope that a lot of people out there will find it a very useful tool.
Best Wishes Paul.

Hello and :welcome: