new and needed to vent

Wednesday_58

Wednesday_58

I’m new here and I don’t know how I feel a bout posting....but here it goes. I was diagnosed last year with BPD. And here lately I’m just having a hard time with life. I have three children from two prior abusive relationships. I’m now in a relationship where my partner and I don’t really talk that much because I’ve been depressed/short tempered/reclusive and he has just recently been diagnosed with schizophrenia with depression. And my depression is so bad I feel every one deserves a better mom/gf and I’m just a mess up who is worthless ya know. Don’t know why I’m even posting this but thanks for reading if anyone even does

A

Aluminium_Blue

Hey I don’t want to come up with a conclusion or solution because I’m sure you and I both know that our minds with depression will reject it, but I will try. I will say by observing your post that you’re already on the right track even though it may seem the opposite. You already know that you think you’re the worst but you aren’t because that is now past tense. I am awake and here to talk if you feel up to a conversation about anything, I’m not a professional but it could help :)

I

IWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH

:welcome: to the forum. Have you thought about seeking treatment for your mental illnesses? Sorry you were in abusive relationships. Glad you got you. Hope you get better soon. :hug:

Seachad

Seachad

I'm afraid I don't have any answers, but hello and welcome. Hopefully some of the folks who've more experience with BPD and schizophrenia (I do have experience with depression, FWIW,) will be able to help and give support. We do have folks here who're familiar with both.

Any road: Here's hoping you find what you need, or at least some of it, here. The folks that post here tend to be a pretty good bunch.

Cazcat

Cazcat

Hi,

It's really hard when both people in a relationship have mental health problems. I suffer with depression, anxiety and have had PTSD, my husband suffers with depression and psychosis. We have found good communication of how we are feeling really helps us to support each other. Family therapy was very useful in helping us to face the challenges of mental illness together as a team rather than as 2 separate individuals.

K

kvolm2016

I'm new to this site too but I have found posting to be helpful on other sites I have used in past. I hope you will discover that you find it helpful as well. Do you want to talk any further about any of the things you mentioned? You touch on several things. Are any of these a primary cause of needing to vent at this time?

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hi Wednesday_58,

Welcome!x

I'm sorry to hear what you've been through - we're here to support you through this!x

Much love <3

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3