• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

New and dx with peudoseziures

L

lauriefoot

or psygenic seziures. I havew having several a day. I eye blink very rapidly and go unresponsive. they can last a while up to 6 to 10 minutes unless some pinches me. I even had one walking hone from the store by my self and feel in the street with no memeory of any thing all on. I am exhausted about this spells
OH my name is Lauire and I have a special needs child whoes condtion has broken me down to this for 3 and 1/2 of constant probems. and I have a 6 year old too. I can no longer care for my specail needs daughter right now. so I was hoping to can support here on this board. Laurie

A

Affective

or psygenic seziures. I havew having several a day. I eye blink very rapidly and go unresponsive. they can last a while up to 6 to 10 minutes unless some pinches me. I even had one walking hone from the store by my self and feel in the street with no memeory of any thing all on. I am exhausted about this spells
OH my name is Lauire and I have a special needs child whoes condtion has broken me down to this for 3 and 1/2 of constant probems. and I have a 6 year old too. I can no longer care for my specail needs daughter right now. so I was hoping to can support here on this board. Laurie
Hi Laurie,
Sorry to hear you are having a very hard time. You can get support here. I don't know much about these sort of seizures. If you like I can read up on them or you can give me a link or something, so I can learn. That way I can do my best to offer better advice :)

Hope you're okay my friend.

L

lauriefoot

another word I found was psychogenic seziures. I belive some else on the boaard was them too. for me I blinking my eyes rapidly and go unresponsive and a pinch will bring be out of them . and no not really okay. My husband wants the kids home sooner than I am ready. I want them home too but its not in the best interest of me or them. i see them mosat days. I feeling really down and need to talk with my therpsit about this one. but thanks fo the support. just google then there are many types of these types of seziures.

L

lauriefoot

thanks eveyone and i do know they are pschological they are frustrating and scarry to me, how does other handle these type of seizurs