• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

new and could do with a buddy :)

X

xjonox

Hi my name is jo im 19 yrs old 20 on the 16th :)

I have been feeling really low for the past few months, and dont really know who i can turn to its like nobody understands me - im not reli sure i do either to be honest!!

I seem to find myself crying all the time even when im sat at work or just walking dwn the road!! ive seriously considered suicide numerous times (everyday really) however dont feel i could do that to my family - tho believe me sometimes i just want to swallow thousands of pills and just sleep and hope that i dont wake up!! Every morning i wake up i wish i hadnt!!

Ive now stopped eating after my recent split with a bf! im an average size 10 girl but feel as though i have to loose weight to feel attractive again ... its been 4 days since ive eaten but that seems to comfort me as it feels like thats the only thing i actually control in my life!

My friend wants me to go to the doctors but dont want to be signed of work if he confirms her fears! Work is the only time of day i feel half normal!

I cant physically be on my own as i found myself in tears all the time!

i guess the point of this post is to see if anyone is going thru the same as i feel like a complete freak! and if so any suggestions??

dont wanna feel like this anymore!!!!!!

x

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

Hiya, :welcome: to the forum. I definitely think you should see your GP if you are feeling like that. I have had spells when I cry uncontrollably and I have found medication a godsend for that. You don't necessarily need to be signed off work, especially if that makes you feel better. I have had depression for about 9 years and not had to take time off until recently when work itself became an issue.

Keep talking hun, we understand on here cos we've all been through similar sorts of stuff.

Take care and let us know how you get on.

X

xjonox

thanxs guys will get myself to the doctors next week and shall keep you informed of what they say :)

had a bad night last night didnt sleep at all :( feeling pretty low again :(

hope you are both ok

xxxxx

S

schizzzoid

The best cure for insomnia is to get a lot of sleep. - W. C. Fields :D

I'm having a hard time being serious at the moment...which doesn't mean I'm not taking you seriously. Seriously! Hope you get some sleep tonight, and all goes well at the GPs - I make a list of my 'ailments' when I go, not only does it help me remember, I like to see their face blanch at its epic nature... :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Introduce Yourself 4