• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Never thought I'd see the day :)

BillFish

BillFish

I Never thought I would see the day when my psychiatrist would actually caution me about taking more antipsychotics.I'm on 50mg of resperidal and have the option of topping up with a few oral meds if I'm feeling rough.

But my GP has cautioned her that it is adversely affecting my health, specifically with blood sugar levels, weight gain and diabetes.

I had always assumed my psychiatrist was hell bent on piling on the meds at any cost, but it seems she has actually acknowledged the health risks on this occasion.

So that leaves me with in the middle of an episode of schizophrenic symptoms without the option of taking more meds to rectify it, at least not without more risk to my health.I don't know , perhaps I was wrong in thinking that my psychiatrists mission was to zombify the planet :drool:

F

Frings

im not sure, personally i thik they all own shares in the drug companies ;)

I

IntrospectionFtw!

I like the olanzapine clocks in the mental hospitals..i wanna get one might steal one next time i visit.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Mr.NiceGuy Never heard before song syndrome Schizophrenia Forum 1
S Never went to the police Schizophrenia Forum 1
Mario82 Is it unusual for a schizophrenic never to hear voices or have hallucinations? Schizophrenia Forum 31
blog15 connection should never be overlooked> Schizophrenia Forum 2
C Thought Broadcasting (real??) Schizophrenia Forum 4
B Are there any thought broadcasters or telepaths in this forum? Schizophrenia Forum 24
T If you thought you had a hidden camera in you. Schizophrenia Forum 112
J How it sometimes feels/seems with thought broadcasting fear. Schizophrenia Forum 2
Y My thought broadcasting problem. Schizophrenia Forum 3
L thought broadcasting - aren't we all exhausted? Schizophrenia Forum 2
Schizohayez Thought broadcasting Schizophrenia Forum 7
A Thought insertion- mostly happy/unhappy ones or random? Schizophrenia Forum 6
J Visual Broadcast (Visual version of thought broadcast) Schizophrenia Forum 6
Schizohayez Thought Broadcasting RAPE AND RACIST Schizophrenia Forum 15
Mr.NiceGuy Using a friend's voice in thought Schizophrenia Forum 2
P Thought broadcasting real Schizophrenia Forum 47
T Is there anyone try medication for thought broadcasting and it realy worked???? Schizophrenia Forum 7
T Thought broadcasting (very important) Schizophrenia Forum 4
B I'm a thought broadcaster and I write raps, and wanna share my music with you. Schizophrenia Forum 3
Sweet Peach Tea Thought I was psychic! Turns out....I have Schizophrenia! Schizophrenia Forum 3