• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

never had to add anyone to my ignore list before

J

jelly bean

Since I joiined this forum I have never had o add anyone to my ignore list before but the last 2 days I have. When I just started up on this forum I made some amazing friends some dont posts here anymore but some still do. I miss the old members as back then this forum was friendly, supprtive and kind to people. Now it is about attacking people, judging people ect. I know im guilty of telling peeople what I think of them but some members do get my back up but now I have learnt to try and tale a step back as this is a mental health forum but omg there are some people that just keeps on and on. Does anyone else find this................................

calypso

calypso

Admin
Jelly Bean, please can you use the report button and then be patient for us to deal with things? We won't always agree with a report, but if action is needed, we will take it. It will keep you out of conflict I think.

I

iamfunky

JB, please try and bear with us newbies, we're not all bad and i know you didn't mean to tarnish us all with the same brush...

Try not to let other people wind you up, they're not worth it and you're better than that i'm sure.

xx

C

Chimera

JB, please try and bear with us newbies, we're not all bad and i know you didn't mean to tarnish us all with the same brush...

Try not to let other people wind you up, they're not worth it and you're better than that i'm sure.

xx
As the person whom JB was openly shouting about wanting to add to her ignore list, I object to the implication that I was trying to wind her up, or that I am "not worth it".

[Rest of what I wrote deleted, for the sake of peace. I put up with a lot, it's over, but having the whole unpleasant incident suddenly revived like this is liable to push me over the edge.]

I

iamfunky

Hey ease of dude, i was trying to make the girl feel better - i've never even heard of you so don't start on me.

C

Chimera

Hey ease of dude, i was trying to make the girl feel better - i've never even heard of you so don't start on me.
I'm not "starting on you". You were indeed trying to make her feel better. You did so by implying that something she had said about another unnamed person was true. Given that you did not know who that unnamed person was, or anything about them, it was a mistake to make such an implication. No doubt you meant no harm.

C

Chimera

I should probably add, for more reassurance, that the bit that I wrote and then deleted was not aimed at you either! I just ranted a bit about how unpleasant it had all been.

I

iamfunky

I don't know what's gone on between you guys - i only wanted to make JellyBean feel a bit better as i have seen her round the forum. I'm sorry that you've had some crap to deal with on here and i can only hope it's all over now and we can all get along together?

Nice to meet you Chimera :redface:

C

Chimera

Hi. :redface:

What happened yesterday* was a complete mystery to me, too. I had literally never encountered jelly bean before. (I checked my records, and found that there was only one thread to which we had both posted in all the year that I have been here, and that was a light-hearted entertainment thread about an imaginary party, in which she and I did not interact at all.) Nor have I any idea what kind of kerfuffle has been going on in the Bipolar forum which has upset her (and others) so much. It would be illuminating to have some kind of history of what has been going on.

*P.S. I don't even know what day it is. For "yesterday", read "on Saturday". Er ... can anyone tell me what happened yesterday? :)

Last edited:
I

iamfunky

I've only been on this forum for a week, so you're asking the wrong person, i do know that there's a been a lot of tension on thr BP forum and people seem to be winding each other up.

I don't know.

I'm sure Jelly didn't mean to offend you or cause you any harm, we're all here for the same reason right?!

Hope you're ok now and that you have a good week. xxx

I

iamfunky

Rubbish!! That's it i'm moving - on the trail of tea and biscuits!!! x

(Mine's milk with one!!)