• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

never got any money

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
moneys such a obsticle for me, tomorrow i gota go to the dentist so i went to the shop to get some money out ready for the train fare. an ther was just nothin in ther so had to change dentist till next week.
every month or everytime beore i get paid ther is always minus amounts in my bank.:(

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
i guees no1 has problems with going overdrawn from direct debits.

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
i guees no1 has problems with going overdrawn from direct debits.
Funny when i was working i was overdrawn a few times.
Since being on benefit now tho ............. i never am :shrug:

M

mumto2boys

Founding Member
know how you feell

( hugs)

Most months we are in overdraft and over it.. just does your head in:(.. we are still paying for repairs on a car we dont even have.. always something... just gotta carry on.. nothing else we can do.. but im sure all our luck will change one day.. one day...:unsure:

Lou

icetsunami

icetsunami

Founding Member
We were in a great deal of debt at one time and our life was $hit for years. We went without where necessary and cleared our debts by giving a percentage of what we owed. Keeping communication going is the key to maintaining a good relationship with your lender. Now we have only our mortgage. No loans, credit cards etc. It just means it takes time to save up for things.

yakuza

yakuza

Founding Member
I don't have an overdraft facility and just use a debit card-I learned the hard way!

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
from what i gather if you own a home you can use it to cover a loan and pay a lower interest rate, those who rent have to pay more.

i live in dread of getting overdrawn, one friend when he was ill got into debt and when he came out of hospital the bank manager was phoning 4 times a day, doesn't help recovery