Never felt so low

S

steve1953

One other thing Al before we continue and depending on meds you might be on - can you give me 1 or 2 things that you would like to be able to do but can't at the moment because of your problems - that's going to be our target...

S

steve1953

Al, I shouldn't have to say this but make sure you read the last post on previous page so this one here above makes sense - I know you don't get back very quickly from previous messages, so when you can and if/when you're ready, this is a different approach to what you've tried before it could be a life changer, but you have to want it and work at it following instructions, speak soon when you're ready.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopeful313

Hopeful313

Hopeful, thanks for your input about the stars - the moon has a power also, ive read when the moon is full, powerful energy comes off it to us when we think positive... And 'God Bless' your little daughter, when I read what you wrote I laughed out load, so thank's for sharing that moment with us all, positive energy to all reading those words I recon.
Thank you Steve. May god bless and protect you and your loved ones.
I usually get a bad mood when it’s snowing but I used the same method to be positive. I was sitting in the kitchen looking through the balcony windo to the backyard and just thinking and saying that the snow ❄️ is so peaceful and relaxing 😌. I got me a cup of decaf coffee and enjoyed the morning.
Our mood is an effect of what we want it to be I think.

You are correct that the moon has energies. It’s also something to do with astronomy. Some prayers or meditations are performed on specific sign of the 12 signs of the Zodiac and constellations. It’s a vast science and knowledge to grasp. It’s not a new knowledge. Astronomy has been around for thousands of years. The Mayan civilization were the best at to the point they even knew when their rule is going to end.

I want to apologize to you and Al for interfering in this post but I am really seeing results. I will let you guys continue your conversation from now on but I am following both of you in silence.

Thanks again Steve and I really appreciate your time and efforts.

Peace and blessings to you both.

S

steve1953

Hopeful, its always nice to read your posts and you're very welcome to stay with us on here. That's so good using the snow as a positive it is beautiful when its fresh, and thank you for your kind words.

S

steve1953

Hi Hopeful, its quiet on here today - I wanted to ask about the people you were going to speak to that you hadn't spoken to in ages did it happen? I'm fascinated to know did you say hey its me...

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

Hi Hopeful, its quiet on here today - I wanted to ask about the people you were going to speak to that you hadn't spoken to in ages did it happen? I'm fascinated to know did you say hey its me...
Hi Steve

I hope you are doing well.

Yes, I did call my family back home and that’s exactly what I did. I just told them it was me reaching out to make up for all the times that we missed. I was very open and told them that I was very depressed and my anxiety prevented me from keeping contact. It went very well and I felt a heavy burden lifted off of my shoulders. Afterward, I called some friends that I know since high school. They were very understanding and very accepting which I really appreciate because I didn’t feel under pressure or any discomfort.

That really made my day. I am doing the same next week.

F

FATZ

Hi Al
First step would be to see your doctor and explain that you need support. I'm not just talking about any medication but importantly talking therapies which can really help you figure out low mood and where it has come from.

Have a look around the forum also I have found great support here.
Hugs
fox
To be quite honest you dont really need to see a shrink etc imo. All you need to do is sit down, look at yourself and ask why you are feeling so bad -quite simple ok x

S

steve1953

So well done hopeful, let that be an inspiration to others who might be struggling with depression - a target to reach out for, that's whats needed and a strong mind to achieve it, and you worked hard and reached out for it, well done you..

F

FATZ

I have had how can you say, not a happy life, but you just have to deal with it imo! Both of my parents were how can I say, not as they should have been - they did not care about me - but I survived despite their lack of love etc. towards me. I am sure that there must be plenty of others on here who have been or are in the same situation. It's one of the worst things that can happen to a child - PHILIP LARKIN said in his poem 'This be the verse' - Man Hands on Misery to Man - Google it!

F

FATZ

So well done hopeful, let that be an inspiration to others who might be struggling with depression - a target to reach out for, that's whats needed and a strong mind to achieve it, and you worked hard and reached out for it, well done you..
Sad is it not, when we have to rely on sites like this x

S

steve1953

yes sites like this will be needed more in the near future with the fast pace of life, kids walking about with mobiles in front of their faces, they've even given them a name smombies - at least here in the UK they are getting something right and working on getting mindfulness into classrooms.

S

steve1953

hopeful, ive been reading some of your messages again today, you do a lot of good work on this site, and to turn things around as you have for yourself with your own issues, well done 'you' for achieving this, as ive said before you are an inspiration to others...

S

steve1953

Al, you're ether busy or not replied because the meds are making you sleepy and not allowing you to concentrate - if so lets try a different approach, ive been re reading some of your previous messages, are they thoughts in your mind or do they seem like voices? I'd like to think I can help with all ive researched mind'body'spirit but you have to be honest and tell me as it is.

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

hopeful, ive been reading some of your messages again today, you do a lot of good work on this site, and to turn things around as you have for yourself with your own issues, well done 'you' for achieving this, as ive said before you are an inspiration to others...
This is part of my obligation towards the community here. I received support, encouragement, and help from many people on this forum including you Steve. Can’t thank you enough for helping me through a really tough period.

It encourages me to help others and that gives the chance to reflect on myself and try my best to be stronger as well.

Thanks again and keep up the good work Steve.

S

steve1953

Hi Hopeful, I'm humbled that you should say those words when I just threw a few ideas around, 'you' did it to improve your health my friend...

I came across some words the other day I know you will appreciate.... 'I bow to the divine within you' - that's the eternal spirit we both know 'exists' within us all, and we use this body this lifetime - and since then, when Ive been walking around town and might see people that their body is weary, you can almost feel the 'power of thought' try it - it feels like almost 'spirit talking to spirit' and saying how is your body today - oh you know getting bye so so... Its so energizing and humbling try it.

When anyone new here is considering the S word we see so many time here on this forum, think! I won't even lower myself and my spirit within and part of God to spell it out, it relates to so much darkness and despair and 'low energy'.

This could be a good deed the the day or it could offend someone, but do you know if it saves someones life then its worth it.

If it helps someone reading this now, and there will be someone reading this now or later who is considering it, just imagine if you went through with it and 'you' the spirit within goes to meet 'your Maker' and just say you are told you will go back to Earth again now immediately and will be 'put in' a much worse situation, does that make you think of possible 'options'? So, ok 'look around and fix it' now before its too late! because there are answers just look for them ask your Higher Self, research it 'your best friend, real you' - you would have read your 'life plan' as its call before you got here on earth, and we are here to see it through, and when things seem dark look for the light, and the answers on on this forum somewhere just take a deep breath, look...

Steve.