Never ending battle

L

Lolly844

Hi I’m new here never did anything like this before, but I don’t know what else to do I feel so alone like no one gets it, well no one around me, I was diagnosed with clinical depression couple of years ago after can’t amd medication things improved, not perfect but a lot better than they had been, but lately it’s been like it first was I don’t see a light at the end of the tunnel, I sleep all the time I’m getting nothing done and getting through the day is a hard task I guess I just need to talk to someone that gets it

J

Jules5

I get it, and have the same things happening to me-you are not alone and will find this forum to be helpful.

Knowing I am not alone helps and I swear some of posts I felt like I wrote them myself even though I did not.

Definitely go see you gp if this keeps up. Maybe you need a little medication to help you get through this again.

L

Lolly844

I get it, and have the same things happening to me-you are not alone and will find this forum to be helpful.

Knowing I am not alone helps and I swear some of posts I felt like I wrote them myself even though I did not.

Definitely go see you gp if this keeps up. Maybe you need a little medication to help you get through this again.
Hi thanks for replying I’m still on medication, I’ve been given diazepam to get through the past couple days and it helps but I feel all this is temporary I just want to be me again without medication and feelings of hopelessness and dispare

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
Welcome to the forum,
I'm sorry your struggling right now, I've had depression so get how your feeling.
Please don't struggle alone, visit your dr often they can alter meds or prescribe therapy.
Here to listen anytime.
Take care

J

Jules5

Hi thanks for replying I’m still on medication, I’ve been given diazepam to get through the past couple days and it helps but I feel all this is temporary I just want to be me again without medication and feelings of hopelessness and dispare
Just stay on diazepam short term 30 days at the most as this drug can have terrible withdraw side effects. Not to make you more anxious just a precaution

J

Jules5

I am Diazepam now due to the addictive nature of this drug. It lost its effectiveness years ago. I was on Klonpin and quit taking it cold turkey-I was bed bound locked in my room for 6 weeks finally had to go back on it and then switched to Diazepam. The drug itself has no calming effect for me I just know from withdraw that I need to take one. Be careful.

B

Bugsy123

You will find this forum brilliant.you may also find Elefreinds useful.
It such a massive relief to know that you are not the only one who suffers from depression,because a lot of people just don't get you,or know how to respond ...on here everybody knows.If necessary,keep posting on here because there will always be someone who is there to listen