• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Never drink on antipsychotics!

A

Affective

I got hammered last night and my meds reacted with the alcohol which caused me to collapse and my pulse fell to forty!! I was so confused when I woke up in hospital. Worst New Years Eve ever.

R

RollingJovi

:scared: Sorry to hear that happened but, I have also drank alcohol while on Risperdone (anti-psychotic) and the drink really does get to you much quicker and although I never drunk much it was enough to make me feel bad for the rest of the next day.

Keep strong as we all say :clap:

BillFish

BillFish

I had my first drink in 9 months on Christmas eve, the only side effect I had was tinnitus from playing the heavy metal band saxon on the stereo at full blast.Oh and a threat from the wife to kick me out of the house and live in a cardboard box.......:mad:

Q

quality factor

I had my first drink in 9 months on Christmas eve, the only side effect I had was tinnitus from playing the heavy metal band saxon on the stereo at full blast.Oh and a threat from the wife to kick me out of the house and live in a cardboard box.......:mad:
Oh dear, hope not!!!!:eek:

qf.