• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

neutral.

A

act044

I don't know how I feel today. I'm not happy but not down either . I'm neutral which I guess isn't a bad thing. I've managed to get my entire top floor clean other than vacuuming which I will get to once the Christmas tree is down. I want to vacuum up the pine needles. I think I might wait until my hubby gets home to help. It breaks apart in three pieces and they're pretty big pieces . Carrying it up the stairs to set it up was difficult enough. Last night wasn't the greatest. I was hoping to go out with my hubby and have our new year kiss but we couldn't find a sitter so he went out with friends. I ended up staying home watching movies with our little one. It was fun but we do that every night before bed . I haven't gone out in a very long time. I like staying home with my boy but it was new year eve and I kind of wanted to go out for once but everyone had stuff going on so I couldn't get a sitter. :/ Oh well we can always have a date night one of these nights. All I need to accomplish today now is the basement. I'm going to get my little one to clean up his toys so I can vacuum . He's almost four so I think he can handle that responsibility. Well I hope I don't feel so blah for a long period of time. I would like to enjoy my day.

M

Mastiff mom

Oh, so sorry you didn't to celebrate with hubby. Our children are at college so we had filet mignonette, shrimp , scallops and big baked potatoes. Just a quiet evening and I went to bed at eight thirty! You two should definately have a lovely date night soon. Got to keep those home fires burning!

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

No, neutral is not such a bad thing. It is a shame you couldn't get a sitter and had to miss out last night but, as Mastiff mom said, hopefully you'll get the chance to have a date night soon. Good luck with the basement!