• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

nervous hello

raven

raven

I just joined here today. I suffer from depression and possibly borderline personality disorder. I currently have therapy once a week and am on venlafaxine and risperidone. My mood seems to have gone down hill reciently with me taking a very small overdose last wednesday. My therapy is coming to an end soon which might be one of the reasons. I struggle to express myself at times and feel unwanted very easily. Sometimes its feels like I have an inner child in me at the moment that is on the rampage and controlling me at times. She is so lonely and looks scarily angry at times bouncing off the walls of her room. Not like me I'm very timid by nature.

*nervous hugs*

raven

NeoDelta

NeoDelta

Hi there and welcome

This site is great, there are alot of supportive and friendly people on here, ive been here a few days now and found it so friendly and helpful.

Sorry to hear your mood as dropped recently, and you have od'd because of it, do you know what has caused your mood to drop, you say your therapy it due to finish, could you talk to your therapist about how you are feeling about the therapy coming to an end, maybe they can help you to deal with the feeling your getting about therapy ending.

Look forward to talking to you
x

Cat-ina-hat

Cat-ina-hat

Hi Raven, stay strong, and welcome