• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Nervous breakdown

I

invisible2014

Hi I'm having a nervous breakdown I haven't got out of bed or eaten or drunk anything today .I feel so upset about being moved sites from work I just feel so depressed

S

swillis

Sorry you feel this way. Try to atleast keep your fluids up, maybe keep a glass of water next to your bed for when you feel able to take a drink. Remember to breathe and try to indulge in something that makes you feel better.

Change is hard sometimes and it's difficult to overcome, remember it's not always negative and hopefully you'll overcome your initial fear of change to potentially see some positives in it.

I hope it works out for you.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

hi invisible :hug:

maybe go downstairs and have a cup of tea and some custard creams?

I

invisible2014

Sorry you feel this way. Try to atleast keep your fluids up, maybe keep a glass of water next to your bed for when you feel able to take a drink. Remember to breathe and try to indulge in something that makes you feel better.

Change is hard sometimes and it's difficult to overcome, remember it's not always negative and hopefully you'll overcome your initial fear of change to potentially see some positives in it.

I hope it works out for you.
The problem is this site is the site I got signed off sick from and they've only moved me to suit the new apprentice because after she applied she realised she couldn't get there so I feel incredibly hurt

I

invisible2014

Feel like I need to be signed off work

I

invisible2014

Yes think I will do that as I'm so ill

Argon

Argon

I've been felling the same way. I spent 6 days in bed. Just make sure you get the OK from your employer before you call in. I got docked 2 days pay.

I

invisible2014

Thank you Argon Sorry ok about what?

Argon

Argon

Thank you Argon Sorry ok about what?
Make sure your boss knows you are calling out sick and you get approval. I asked for time off but I was so upset that I didn't notice it wasn't granted for the Monday and Tuesday of the next week. When I didn't show no one called me. They just docked me 2 days pay and chewed me out. Now I worry that if I get sick and can't call in I could get fired.