• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Nervous, afraid, confused...

J

Joshua1985

I don't know what to say or what to do... not anymore. I don't know if I ever did. I don't know where or how to find the right kind of help. I know who I am and who I'm not and both of those parts of who I am are all wrapped into one. ...I'm sorry. I don't know what to say anymore.

*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Lovely to meet you. I hope you'll find the forum supportive :hug1:

V

VintageRabbit

I wanted to welcome you also.
Hope you find some friends, &
Answers to what your looking for.

See you around the forum.

J

Joshua1985

...I really wish that I didn't feel like my posts were being watched... There's so much in my life that hurts and I don't know how to say it, even though I know I need to.

Z

ziedite

They aren't being watched your posts... they are being read by people who are in similar situations or have been in similar situation to you... Life is difficult and challenging... Don't try to thing other wise. How we deal with the difficulties and challenges determines whether we are "content" or "not content". What sort of help/advice do you need or want from the forum?