• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Nerves are Torn......

K

Katss

ACCOUNT CLOSED
The nerves are literally Torn torn, nerves are torn what help is there?

katss

L

lovagemuffin

most years ive resorted to valium this year I tried ashwaghanda herbal things its shit in compasrison kalms you buy from the supermarket are valerian packed tis the season to be anxious fa la la la la la la la.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Aww Katss, i'm sorry you're struggling.
Do you think it's because of Christmas, or have you generally been feeling like this anyway?
Not sure what advice to give, other than the usual cups of tea and nice relaxing baths.
But try to take care of yourself.
Don't do anything or visit anybody that's going to stress you out too much.

P

Polar Bear

Are you very busy at the moment? I find when I'm busy seeing people I get buzzed/anxious/frazzled nerves. It takes my system hours to calm down. A hot bath helps but the only way to get rid of it is to have a good sleep.

rasselas.redux

rasselas.redux

ACCOUNT CLOSED
The nerves are literally Torn torn, nerves are torn what help is there?

katss
You have to help yourself and when you do the support just seems to happen now and then unexpectedly, although predominantly you're alone with your struggles, as we all are

K

Katss

ACCOUNT CLOSED
tis a night of horror to be bethwethed
PHP:
PHP:
katss

K

Katss

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Am off on a night of madness and fun of silliness and stupitidity and silliness of must time stop? that's it?

katss

K

Katss

ACCOUNT CLOSED
help help oh beauty folks help xxxxx

K

Katss

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Whats wrong?
ha ha love that? what is right? its Christmas and all is upside down and wonky turvey, season of good will and more mentalness than ever in the year, gifts, giving and downright contraditictionarious of all kinds...

katss

K

Karalin99

One thing I learned (the hard way) is that drugs don't cure anything. All they do is suppress the symptoms. That's what they were designed to do. My daughter became seriously depressed, anorexic and psychotic but she's been well for many years now. She had a biochemical imbalance and needed biochemicals (nutritional medicine) to get her biochemistry back into the normal range. I hope you can find the same kind of biochemical help and end the suffering you're going through.