• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Neighbors all hate me

S

Snakechildau

Neighbors all hate me because i talk to myself and look like a freak, now this neighbor on a balcony when i was getting my laundry outside says, ''As if shes talking to her mum on the phone, she just talks to herself. Even her mum wouldn't want to talk to her."
Horrible thing for her to say, i do talk to myself. But sometimes my mum calls me and she actually does want to talk to a freak like me. Hasn't she heard the saying ''Only a face a mother could love.''

T

Taffy

Neighbors all hate me because i talk to myself and look like a freak, now this neighbor on a balcony when i was getting my laundry outside says, ''As if shes talking to her mum on the phone, she just talks to herself. Even her mum wouldn't want to talk to her."
Horrible thing for her to say, i do talk to myself. But sometimes my mum calls me and she actually does want to talk to a freak like me. Hasn't she heard the saying ''Only a face a mother could love.''
Hi welcome! People like them are immature maybe they have nothing better to do.

E

Elisante

Taking a break
Politely remind them that you are not deaf.

bpd2020

bpd2020

Hello and welcome to the forum. I am sorry your neighbours are treating you this way.

M

MarthaDD

Your neighbors are not nice and you could remind them that you can hear them. maybe they will stop. if not, please try to ignore them as they don't know better - perhaps they are slow or simple minded. :)

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Try ignore them. They would soon change their tune if it was them or one of their loved ones.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Schizophrenia Forum 40
J Schizophrenia Forum 2