• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Negative voices

Funnyday

Funnyday

They're being very negative today. Going over and over my past mistakes. They are a bunch of CNUTS. They are far worse than me. FCUKING CNUTS!!!

00Bluejay7500 (was Scapes1986)

00Bluejay7500 (was Scapes1986)

Voices are so annoying sometimes. I’d rather be in Alaska running from a bear then sit and listen. I meditate sometimes . Laying down helps soothe them. That or a good movie.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Do you ever let them into your life at all? Talking to them or letting them make the odd decision?

You don't sound like you'd have that kind of relationship with them just like I don't, I don't speak to mine or let him make any decisions for me but if he was less negative and annoying it's something I would do for him and more.

I'm a reasonable man that hates conflict and my voice is the polar opposite of me.

Funnyday

Funnyday

I can hear several voices at the same time. Or just the one. They use AI to listen out for keywords. When I think of one of their keywords they switch from AI to real humans conversing with me. They're FCUKING CNUTS!!!

Donovan Stephenson (was EdEd)

I can hear several voices at the same time. Or just the one. They use AI to listen out for keywords. When I think of one of their keywords they switch from AI to real humans conversing with me. They're FCUKING CNUTS!!!
Dude , the voices are incapable of understanding emotions.. it's pointless to invest any emotion into the voices.. your beliefs put you at a huge disavantage.. not saying you're right or wrong...but your beliefs turn into directives to your voices..from the way you're describing your experiences. Everything you believe is happening is reflected in the voices you hear.
So my advice is change the way you believe, you'll have much smoother sailing if you do... atleast that's what worked for me in the past , everyone is different though.

I would create pointless thought patterns involving cartoon or anime characters.. or just find a way to master your own thoughts.. past , present , and future..

Or just find a way to change how you do think..because you're current setup doesnt seem at all beneficial to your overall wellbeing..in my personal opinion.

W

wellness

They're being very negative today. Going over and over my past mistakes. They are a bunch of CNUTS. They are far worse than me. FCUKING CNUTS!!!
What can you expect from these MAD Voices .... That by the way is stereotypical Voices Behavior they all do that .... pick on any negatives from your past and keep on rolling in the mire. You'l lhave to understand this is their general expected behavior and not let it get to you !!!
Cheerio !!

Funnyday

Funnyday

The voices are going over the same old ground again and again. They are imbeciles like the Chuckle brothers. Total twats!

Atalose

Atalose

Dude , the voices are incapable of understanding emotions.. it's pointless to invest any emotion into the voices.. your beliefs put you at a huge disavantage.. not saying you're right or wrong...but your beliefs turn into directives to your voices..from the way you're describing your experiences. Everything you believe is happening is reflected in the voices you hear.
So my advice is change the way you believe, you'll have much smoother sailing if you do... atleast that's what worked for me in the past , everyone is different though.
Hello, my husband is hearing voices and not dealing well at all. I have noticed some of the things they to him are things he is already self-conscious of ( bald head).
Could you help me understand how you changed the way you believe? My husband keeps saying " that's just how I feel".
Thank you

What kind of things does he believe about the voices?

Atalose

Atalose

He thinks its the neighbors and they are starting trouble,trying to get him in trouble for something. He believes the voices are real people.

Funnyday

Funnyday

They're back at it today. Bringing up the same old shit. Over and over they go. Again and again. Focussing on negative subjects. They're raping my mind. FCUKING CNUTS!

Funnyday

Funnyday

They're a bunch of Nazis. They're drunk with power. Torturing me again and again. Over and over. FCUK YOU!

Change the subject.. you have more power than you think..