• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Negative voices

Funnyday

Funnyday

They're now playing the music back to me that I'm listening too. There's a slight echo effect. Its not just the singing its the instruments too. "()£&&^%"$!!(*()*^ FCUK YOU VOCIES!!!

Spooky tooth

Spooky tooth

“Raping the brain “ , good analogy .
The voice thing I think hates humans ,with me it tries to bore me to death knowing I have ongoing addictions ( albeit far lesser ones nowadays ) .
It’s constant bullying can affect my consumption levels whereupon it attempts to make me experience the fear or lose the feeling with all its negative comments .

Funnyday

Funnyday

Now they are trying to intimidate me into doing stuff. They want me to drink beer again. I don't want to. However, I've been looking into homebrew as a way to spend less money on booze. I miss drinking. I'm finding it hard to abstain. What with all of the threats from the voices. It's enough to turn someone to drink. That someone being me!

EdEd

EdEd

If you dont want to drink then dont , if your voices are opposed to this then ignore them. But if you want drink and are a legal age...then go for it.. do whatever you want..the voices shouldn't be the deciding factor in decision making.

Funnyday

Funnyday

They are back to the same old crap. FCUK YOU voices!

Funnyday

Funnyday

They're now trying to get me to buy some booze. 'Go on, go get some' they are saying.

Funnyday

Funnyday

I can't distract myself from them. More words of harassment from them.

Funnyday

Funnyday

They're making me feel down. A dark place with no light at the end of the tunnel. They have cost me plenty. I lost my daughter because of them. Its been over ten years since I last saw her. I really miss her. I don't know if she will ever come back into my life.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Hey. We lose a lot with this illness. I also have. Have you been enjoying your car at all?

N

natalie

Hi Funnyday,

I can't remember what you informed me now, sounds like, that if you are in fact on meds, you might have to have your doseage readjusted to be increased.

Best regards. I hope you'll feel well, soon.

Funnyday

Funnyday

Hey. We lose a lot with this illness. I also have. Have you been enjoying your car at all?
I went out for a drive the other day. It was nice listening to the stereo blaring out.

Funnyday

Funnyday

They keep saying how that they're going to get me evicted. They're saying that they want me to get a job. As soon as I start it. They will start up with the pressure and relentless attack on me. Causing me to lose the job and become homeless. They hate it that I get benefits.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

My voices goad me into eating meat. they know my personal preferences but they are so insistent. :(