• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Negative voices

R

Rebeca1

My voices are ***** too the female space ghost in my body that owns the earth who crushes human ghost embryos to death up in the ozone or spirit mist still keeps passing through my head as to kill my spirit I go a blur.
Don't commit suicide incase they abscond into space.
No one suffers mental health issues in space you can open and close your eyes to stop a vision once out of the body.
My voices are paranormal.

R

Rabbit777

They're a 24-7 part of my life. Occasionally they go away. But not for very long. They come back just as bad as before.
Mine are the same. They don’t transmit to my dreams but I have nightmares. My meds are sedative they help me to sleep but imperfectly.

EdEd

EdEd

I'm sorry that y'all are going through all this.. but your reality and how you percieve your situations manifest themselves into the voices and sounds that you hear.. so if you feel like the voices are evil and bad...they act evil and bad.. if you think they're good , then you get good voices... it's all open to interpretation though and everyone is different.

Funnyday

Funnyday

My voices are just bad.

EdEd

EdEd

If you thought they were good do you think that would change anything?

Funnyday

Funnyday

It's still raping my brain. However, you look at it.

EdEd

EdEd

Yikes , that's a strong way to describe your experience. I hope it improves for you sincerely.

EdEd

EdEd

So how're things going for you today? Have you done anymore research? I think your research is interesting.

K

karl7

They're a 24-7 part of my life. Occasionally they go away. But not for very long. They come back just as bad as before.
i have the same crap with voices.....they are so critical.....they nebver give me a break

T

tonga kev

keep up the good fight, try to stay away from booze it lowers your aura. good luck. p.s. i hear voices as well they made me nearly kill myself from guilt attacks like yourself. try a mantra of positive words, over and over again.

Funnyday

Funnyday

They're being very negative today. They're trying to get me to go and get some booze. I'm resisting all of their attempts to do so.

Funnyday

Funnyday

They keep on saying that I am not going to be going back to Uni. Another one said that they will cause me to commit plagiarism in my submitted essays. They are telling me to go and get some Beers. I would like a Beer. However, I know where it will lead too. They're a bunch of vile brain rapists. FCUK them!

Funnyday

Funnyday

Why are they wasting their time harassing me? There's' nothing to be gained from doing so. It has got to be by AI. As there is no way someone would spend their time talking to me. They have hooked the implant up to AI. Every now and then whenever there is a keyword they come back and attack me some more. Then they switch back to AI to monitor me.

EdEd

EdEd

I will agree I do believe it's an A.I. , but not from an implant.. but its definitely probably an A.I.

EdEd

EdEd

The internet says:Schizophrenia affects 20 million people worldwide but is not as common as many other mental disorders. Schizophrenia also commonly starts earlier among men. Schizophrenia is associated with considerable disability and may affect educational and occupational performance.

So if every person had one person on them there would be 20 million people doing this to us... which would be noticeable.. so I do think it's an A.I.