• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Negative voices

Funnyday

Funnyday

My voices keep going over, again and again, the mistakes that I've made in my life. When I think of a keyword. Off they go, going over the same old ground. I'm sick of it all. They're a bunch of cnuts.

Funnyday

Funnyday

They're still active now. I'm listening to some soothing sounds of rain on a tent on youtube.

T

Takingmybrain

Im sorry your struggling. My voices are so constant too. I have no advice bit i wanted to reply to ur post.ur not alone.

Passionflower

Passionflower

I have voices that keep on at me all day pretty much. In particular they keep insisting I am responsible for starting covid 19!. Sorry yours are bad too.

R

Rabit777

Passionflower, that sucks but that ridiculous throw that away from yourself even if u have to repeatedly.

Funnyday

Funnyday

They have shifted to trying to get me to go and buy some Booze. I've not had a drink in 3 months and would really like to have one. But I've decided that I won't have a drink as it just leads me to the same place. Is that a dichotomy?

R

Rabit777

I think it’s not because you are maintaining yourself and your will. You have control you decide. Keep them separate. Fight the good fight.

W

wellness

My voices keep going over, again and again, the mistakes that I've made in my life. When I think of a keyword. Off they go, going over the same old ground. I'm sick of it all. They're a bunch of cnuts.
Voices and Positivity is an Oxymoron ... get used to them mate that's what they do for a living !!!
Just retort back at them and ask them as though your life inside of me is perfect !!!!
Don't be surprised if some moron Voice simply yells back to you an long dragging Yeeesss ....
That's the Voices for you Twisted as shit.

Cheerio !!!

Funnyday

Funnyday

I don't want to live anymore if it means that I will always have voices. I'm not suicidal. I'm just fed up with the same old crap. They try to judge me. When what they have done to me is far worse than anything that I've ever done. They're cnuts.

R

Rabbit777

I get to that point and I’m not suicidal either. But you can’t stay there get yourself out of that quickly. Get ure mind off it. Watch something if all else fails make yourself sleep. You’ll get to the next day if you sleep.

R

Rabbit777

I recently decided in my mind that I want to live. I think the thought of the voices being there everyday was in my way. Also there is a fear attached to allowing yourself to be happy or to have hope. This is because our lives have taught us that when things are going well or good something hard or bad is going to be thrown at us. I want to live- afraid to say it even. But I do. I want to get past this and I do want to go into the future. I still want to see where the road leads me so. I’m gonna start from here if I can. Start by wanting to go on and reinforce it by -what should I be doing still to make my life better? What do I need to do? What do I need to tell myself to keep going? -let’s do that.

Funnyday

Funnyday

My voices are up to their old tricks again. Going over negative subjects. Trying to push me to self-harm. Well, I won't do it. Do you understand voices? FCUK YOU!

I would go to bed. However, there is no salvation in my bed either. They transmit dreams to me and talk to me in my sleep. I often wake in the night by vocies going on and on.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
They transmit dreams to me and talk to me in my sleep. I often wake in the night by vocies going on and on.
I must be one of the lucky ones, my voice used to be able to manipulate my dreams but no longer, my medication makes sure of that. But when I wake he starts straight up with more talking or singing. Sleep is my only respite from him.

EdEd

EdEd

My voices are up to their old tricks again. Going over negative subjects. Trying to push me to self-harm. Well, I won't do it. Do you understand voices? FCUK YOU!

I would go to bed. However, there is no salvation in my bed either. They transmit dreams to me and talk to me in my sleep. I often wake in the night by vocies going on and on.
So you dont get any rest from them at all?

Funnyday

Funnyday

They're a 24-7 part of my life. Occasionally they go away. But not for very long. They come back just as bad as before.