• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

need to tell somebody

M

minimum

SSo its started when i was in sydney i was there for almost 2 years in between this time i met this guy he was 12 year older than me but i jusf liked him first then i fell in love with him my life was already going hell because i was living with my relatives and was depressed there so he was the only reason i was happy i love hm so much i love everything about him how smart his is and i like muture guys he even love me same so then he proposed me so i decided i cant live with uncle and also he got to know about us and he waa angry and they already waa not treating me good after that they started hating me more treating more bad so decided i wont stay there anymore
i wanted to move out but they threaten me that i won't do that and they will spoil all my family reputationto tell everyone and that in a wrong way and because they helped me to come to sydney from my country so they like you can come back this country again but with by yourself, got scared so decidthat i will go bck my country come by myself agian so i went back but then i didn't know that time its hard to get visa again so i went back but then i didn't know that time its hard to get visa again i was on overseas visa before so i tried to apply again but i concerned i had no chances to get visa again and that too i realised after 5 minths months later
That broke my heart because i didnt want to leave sydney because i didnt want to leave him i was forced to leave him we love each other so much it was painful for us
but only good thing was i got rid of such relatives who had made my life hell
now I'm in my country live with my mum and brother when i arrived first they were very happy i had told about him i told them about our age difference they were not really happy but they dont stop me for anything
i told many things about us to them they used to listen and nice but after some months my brother started to insult me for no reason thathow I'm marry someone older than mehe started moking on me
Hurt me badly by saying low things about us like evryday morning to night he made fun of his name call him bad and me too, something happens he even breaks my expensive stuffs if i say something against him but every second he humiliate me tells me i marrying him for money and more low things he even knows his facebook because i told him when he being nice to me now i regret why i told him now he looks his photos and say mean stuff nowits been months but he doesn't stop i swollow his poison not saying anything if i does either he breaks my stuff or stoop more low which i cant listen nor can stoop that low its been months he doesn't stop just keep saying mean things i didnt else to go
i applied an engagement visa was the only way to go back to him though i wanted apply some study or soem other visa only motive to be with him but that was the only option so its been almost 7 months we have applied that visa so I have been listening his shit since then i cry dont eat but it dosnt affect him he doesnt sstop i feel like killing myself only reason i feel little hope that i will go to him
i dont know why with me when was with uncle and aunty in sydney they treated bad myblife was depressed and hellnow I'm here my own brother making my life hell
i feel I'm stuck i shouldn't have come back and moved out im stuck in hell again its beennn7 months waiting for visa im too depressed i feel anger on everyone now i become mad now
when i was with uncle aunty they had made my life hell used to treat me like shit now again when came back going through all that being treated i am again my own brother has made my life hell hard to live i always stay nice so why its happening with me i don't how more months haveto wait more and stay un this hell more because I'm too much in pain and h doesnt let me stay peace he's making me mentally ill despite knowing I'm getting crazy
i cant tell my love how my brother treating so bad and that include himtoo to so I don't want to hurt him i know that he will be sad and i don't have a single friend to share with i m all alone waiting for day i can go back to him
and i had told him alot about how myuncle aunty treat me and now agian i tell about how my own family treating me I don't want him to think I'm doing for sympathy or something hard to believe this muxh bad can happen to someone seems my own made story😟😢😢

Last edited:
SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

It sounds like life is very hard for you at the moment.

Have you told your brother how much he hurts you when he says horrible things about you and your fiancée?
Or have you tried to ignore him? I wonder if the reason he does this is because he wants to get you to react.
I'm sorry that your family members are treating you so unkindly. It's very difficult when bad behaviour comes from the people who are supposed to care about us.

I also think that you should be able to talk to your partner if you are sad. He probably won't think you are doing it for sympathy. Yes, it might make him sad but when you love someone you are there for them through the good things and the bad things.

Have you ever spoke to a doctor about your depression? I am concerned that you're feeling so low without any help. I understand it may be difficult to seek help if you are wanting to move away, but if you are suffering you should seek support.

M

minimum

It sounds like life is very hard for you at the moment.

Have you told your brother how much he hurts you when he says horrible things about you and your fiancée?
Or have you tried to ignore him? I wonder if the reason he does this is because he wants to get you to react.
I'm sorry that your family members are treating you so unkindly. It's very difficult when bad behaviour comes from the people who are supposed to care about us.

I also think that you should be able to talk to your partner if you are sad. He probably won't think you are doing it for sympathy. Yes, it might make him sad but when you love someone you are there for them through the good things and the bad things.

Have you ever spoke to a doctor about your depression? I am concerned that you're feeling so low without any help. I understand it may be difficult to seek help if you are wanting to move away, but if you are suffering you should seek support.
Thankyou for reading😊

He knows it hurts to me and thats why he does, he wants me to be hurt he is like that when i say it why you say so horrible he says he's just joking i say its not funny for me and it hurts badly but unbelievably he says thats not his problem and thats right he wants me to get react if i reacts it gets worst for me if i don't react he tries more harder keep say horrible things but i prefer to just listen him even its hurt badly instaed fight back with him because i have tried so i just ignore him but that doesn't stop him

and i haven't spoke to any doctor before
I desperately waiting for my visa i hate it takes so long time i know once i will with him my all suffering will go away he keeps me happy like no one ever did