Need to punish myself

Mintea

Mintea

I don’t hurt myself as a release really, I hurt to punish myself for being stupid and not being good enough. I will never be good enough for anyone and I am so incredibly stupid. I can’t do anything right so I need pain to remind myself that this is exactly what I have to do. Never mind that it is painful, I deserve it.

J

Jules5

Hi You are not stupid or else you would not be able to write on the forum--Hand in there hold on tight this will pass. We all make mistakes Please do not be so hard on yourself I embarrass myself all the time and think how stupid but that is just what we do as humans.

Please do not punish yourself you are going through a lot so take a small break Things will get better Lots of hugs

Mintea

Mintea

Hi You are not stupid or else you would not be able to write on the forum--Hand in there hold on tight this will pass. We all make mistakes Please do not be so hard on yourself I embarrass myself all the time and think how stupid but that is just what we do as humans.

Please do not punish yourself you are going through a lot so take a small break Things will get better Lots of hugs
Thanks but things feel fine for a while and then suddenly they’re worse and I realize whatever happiness I felt before was a sham, and a facade, and that this state is a bitter reality for me that I must endure.

E

EstherRose94

The happiness is probably not a sham. It’s most likely the real part.

J

Jules5

I self harm-it use to be so out of hand scars all over my body. I did it because I hate myself so much. I found that my perception on things and people where not right. I had my own little play role playing parts going on and no one played the part I wanted them too Now I just isolate no friends but I am not self harming anymore as they put me on Risperdone and The pleasure is going as a matter fact all my pleasure in life is gone. Hugs to you

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

I don’t hurt myself as a release really, I hurt to punish myself for being stupid and not being good enough. I will never be good enough for anyone and I am so incredibly stupid. I can’t do anything right so I need pain to remind myself that this is exactly what I have to do. Never mind that it is painful, I deserve it.
No your not. Your not perfect but no one is.
Dont pressure youreself that much.

What you deserve is a hug and someone telling you that you are worth it. You matter like everyone els.

Hugg

S

simonr1978

I can only go by what you've posted but you're clearly articulate and intelligent, you're far from stupid. You don't deserve pain and regardless of whatever compels us to do so, you don't have to do do. For what its worth in case that sounds judgemental, I know that too, but I do it anyway, so I can understand.

J

Jules5

Be grateful that you were happy for a moment in time I sure am. It is hard to find the happiness we all need, but when we do have it hold on to it and enjoy it nothing last but for a brief moment and you deserve all the moments out there. You will miss them by punishing yourself.