• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Need to die now

P

Purple butterfly

I am done... I've told the truth about y I'm feeling so down.... So now I can die in peace

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sweetie, keep on talking to me.

I know you can't see but I am so fucking proud of you for sharing with me what you have shared and sharing it in real life.

It wasn't/isn't your fault and I will keep on telling you that because it wasn't.

xxx

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
No it's not. I know you don't believe me but it's not your fault.

When you said it's done now, what do you mean?

As I said, keep on talking to me xxx

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Does that mean you have done what you were saying then? Or you still really want to?

xxx

I'm still waiting for your reply to my last pm.

rubyrose

rubyrose

I'm worried about you, honey. Please don't shut down and isolate yourself. Stay with us. You can talk to me. You can PM me if you'd like. Really, I don't mind. Please try and stay strong. You are not alone. :hug1:

P

Purple butterfly

I can't talk about this it's all my fault and I deserve to just die. It's just done, I've self harmed badly and it's not helped me so I started doing it. Drinking my apple vodka..... it's just done

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Again it's not your fault.

I'm sorry you have self harmed. Have you still got the stuff to keep it clean?

When you say the self harm hasn't worked and you have started doing it, what do you mean?

xxx

P

Purple butterfly

No I've run-out of stuff I didn't realise but mind you it doesn't matter now.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sweetie I need you to be honest with me. You can either answer me here or in our pm convo. Have you taken anything?

xxx

rubyrose

rubyrose

You don't deserve to die. You deserve life, life that is happy and fulfilling. Don't deprive yourself of a future because of your past or your present, as soon your present will be your past and a brighter day will come.