• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Need support, please !!

Catty5

Catty5

Severe withdrawal from Lexapro cessation, mental breakdown from overwork... came together. A year and a half ago. Physically ok now. But mentally, i’m going through a very weird process of recovery. I’m oriented. But It’s like dissociation and depersonalization. Struggling with strange perceptions that my brain creates. Nobody teaches me how myself will be back. So anxious. Need support.

L

lanx_lad

What's causing your anxiety? You can pm me if you dont want to say on the forum.

Catty5

Catty5

What's causing your anxiety? You can pm me if you dont want to say on the forum.

Thank you. I’m waiting for my brain function to come back... my brain almost shutdown when I had mental breakdown....so horrible

L

lanx_lad

Try to relax if you can. Deep breaths. Concentrate on your breathing.

I

indigo6

Distraction, exercise. Go back to GP say its hitting you hard?

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Routine!

Get up
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Bath
Bedtime

And there is much in between there, but create a routine for yourself and try to eat at the same time.

Exercise and a good diet are essential. Good vitamins and lots of water.

Peace and rest from stress and drama as much as possible. This will help with dissociation.

Do things that you enjoy. You might want to take a flask of tea to the park and sit on the bench. Feed geese. Walk. Paint, draw, journal, plasticine, photography, reading.

Keep writing.

I

indigo6

Routine!

Get up
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Bath
Bedtime

And there is much in between there, but create a routine for yourself and try to eat at the same time.

Peace and rest from stress and drama as much as possible. This will help with dissociation.

Do things that you enjoy. You might want to take a flask of tea to the park and sit on the bench. Feed geese. Walk. Paint, draw, journal, plasticine, photography, reading.

Keep writing.
Excellent Tawny and I try to do similar. Mind managing.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Sunlight too. You might be getting lower due to lack of sunlight and that could be why you feel this way.

Oliviaq

Oliviaq

Thank you for responding. It helps. I’m alone with cats. So much anxiety by catsstrophyzing.,,,
Hi,
I am alone as well, just me and my cats, feeling depressed when I get home from work.
Do you have a job?

Catty5

Catty5

Sunlight too. You might be getting lower due to lack of sunlight and that could be why you feel this way.
Thank you for reaching out
I agree... i’ve never had this sort of sevrrr depression in my life

Catty5

Catty5

Routine!

Get up
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Bath
Bedtime

Keep writing.
Thank you soooooooo much for your advice.
Much aootested it