• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

need someone to calm me down

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
I dont know wahats happened to me tonite but im really scared. Ive got all sorts of voices and sounds in my head. One minute here in my head the next there out. At the moment there coming from the computor. m really scared as im looking after my grandaughter.

The voices arent saying much that i can understand but there are a lot of them and im scared. I have phoned my sister and shes coming over.

God im scared the emoticons are frightening

mischief

mischief

Admin
I dont know wahats happened to me tonite but im really scared. Ive got all sorts of voices and sounds in my head. One minute here in my head the next there out. At the moment there coming from the computor. m really scared as im looking after my grandaughter.

The voices arent saying much that i can understand but there are a lot of them and im scared. I have phoned my sister and shes coming over.

God im scared the emoticons are frightening

Hi Daffy, Just letting you know we are here online with you. Glad to hear that your sister is coming over. Just remember what you are going through will pass. Let us know if we can help in any way. You can call the Samaritans on 08457 90 90 90 if you need to speak to someone in person. If you think you need medical attention NHS direct will be able to advise you on 08 45 46 47.

We are thinking of you.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Well my sister has arrived and its not my head that the problem but my chest. It makeing all sorts of weird noises and wheezing away. Anyway my sis phned the emergency doc and i decided to drive there. BIG MISTAKE

He decided i quite a bad lung infection and put me on steroids and antibiotic, but on taking my sister home i cpildnt concentrate and pranged my car. Fortunatly i only lost my wing mirror. But its gonna cost a bit to get repaired

mischief

mischief

Admin
Well my sister has arrived and its not my head that the problem but my chest. It makeing all sorts of weird noises and wheezing away. Anyway my sis phned the emergency doc and i decided to drive there. BIG MISTAKE

He decided i quite a bad lung infection and put me on steroids and antibiotic, but on taking my sister home i cpildnt concentrate and pranged my car. Fortunatly i only lost my wing mirror. But its gonna cost a bit to get repaired
Glad to hear that you got to the doctor. Sounds like you really needed to go!! Excellent that your sister was able to help! But how frustrating to have that happen with the car! Sorry to hear about that. You are though already sounding a lot better! I hope you recover quickly!

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Dear Daffy,

Pleased you got some help :hug:
Hope your infection clears up quickly.

Shame about your car , hope it's not too expensive to repair.

You takecare now and rest :hug:

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Its my own fault. I was told yesterday not to drive till the meds were in my system. But the emergency doc wasnt too far plus i had my grandaughter sleeping over so i thought driving would be easier. Think i must have had a prob with my spacial awareness cos i knocked my wing mirror off. Think it will be about £80 locally but if i take it to the ddealership im not sure cos it depends if i have damaged any of the electrics. (which u can guarantee i will have)

At least the shaking has slowed down

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Well my daughters just left (she a learning difficulties nurse and manages a home for challenging behaviour) and has told me ive got to phne the hospital on monday and tell them about the voices in the computor. I told her i was scared to because of what the outcome may be, but as she said it may start again tonight and that i used the excuse of having a bad chest to cover up the voices.
Its a while since ive spoken so openly to her cos i dont like to worry her. But ive decided i will phne on moday

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Pleased you have decided to phone hospital Daffy , best to get these thing's sorted :)

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
Sorry I missed your first post Daffy!!!! I was just going to bed when you asked for someone to help. If I'd known you were having a bad time I would have swapped MSN with you or something and we could have chatted real-time....if you feel like that again, or think you are going to, drop me a PM and we can swap IM details :hug:

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Oh rorschach thats so kind of you. It would be nice talking to someone other than family that im not scareing the pants off.

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
Oh rorschach thats so kind of you. It would be nice talking to someone other than family that im not scareing the pants off.
No no its a pleasure Daffy. To be honest I think family can be too close to talk to sometimes. Will PM my MSN details...

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
How are you today Daffy ? :hug:

I totally agree , sometime's it's a lot easier to talk to other's rather than family .

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Thank you all. Im a lot calmer today but all i want to do is sleep but my daghter said she would pop in for a while. I am so glad i found this site(y)

midnight

midnight

Founding Member
hi daffy, hope things are slowing down abit for you, thinking of you hope things improve soon:)

whisper

whisper

Founding Member
hi daffy i'm glad you're feeling clamer =D
i'm really sorry to hear about your car
hope you have a nice time with your daughter