• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

need some friends!

S

sunshine0908

I was wondering if anybody wanted to start a groupchat or just become my internet friend. I know it sounds super weird and maybe it’s an inappropriate thing to be posting on this thread, so I apologize in advance.

The reason I’m asking is because it’s nice to talk to friends and family but it’s different to talk to someone who truly understands what you’re going through. Especially when you’re having a particular hard episode and need to convince yourself you aren’t crazy. I used to talk to my boyfriend’s sister because she also struggles with ocd and anxiety and it was very relieving to talk to someone who can relate to the same things. I stopped talking to her about personal things like that though for other reasons.

W

Wanttofeelpeace5

I've tried to make friends on here . And I maybe wrong but it always ends being one way and I just give up .

S

sunshine0908

I would love to be friends/start a convo. Do I have permission to message you haha

S

Shay94

I sorta gave up on making new friends as it was always one sided or they were constantly two-faced. They'd be friendly/sweet to me personally but other people would tell me that they were spreading shit round bout me (this happened to me at work last year). I have my partner & best mate to share things with as they also suffer depression/anxiety but other than that, I have no one else. Used to hate being alone all the time but now I'm used to it so doesn't really bother me

Memememememememe

Memememememememe

You can PM me, I got OCD and anxiety among other things

OCDguy

OCDguy

I'm very cautious with private messages these days, as I have had a few new members message me out of nowhere, being all nice and friendly to start with, but with a hidden dark agenda...

Memememememememe

Memememememememe

That's weird and terrible, a dark agenda

S

sunshine0908

I'm very cautious with private messages these days, as I have had a few new members message me out of nowhere, being all nice and friendly to start with, but with a hidden dark agenda...
Oh wow that scares me a lot haha! Care to elaborate? Would love to avoid. I feel like I’m pretty cautious and not overly naive but I definitely could see myself getting into a bad situation. I’m gonna freak myself out now lol.

Lizaje

Lizaje

I'm installing groupme. I've done this before, I don't care. The pms are fine too. I don't know how they work but I'll learn.

OCDguy

OCDguy

They probably thought it was intelligent and entertaining? I wonder what they all do for a living...