• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Need help

C

Charliedragonfly

I'm feeling really low today, ever since the day that my voices wanted me to run away (the 6th) my mood has just been getting worse and worse- each day I wonder how my mood manages to be worse than the day before :(

My insomnia has also gotten worse, I've started waking up in the night at least once

It doesn't help that I have my period as well, it's making me feel really down.

I hurt myself today but it didn't even help like it usually does. I just want to die. It's all I can think about.

I need some help and reassurance because I'm feeling really hopeless, sick to my stomach and like there's nothing to live for. I would be very grateful. Thank you x

Just an edit, my anxiety has also been awful and I'm in a constant state of stress, I've been waking up stressed and had two panic attacks in two hours today...

Foxjo

Foxjo

Lack of sleep really can mess with your voices and mood levels. I know it does for me when i cant sleep.
What anxieties are popping up for you at the moment?
Any thing we can help with?
Here to listen if you want to chat
Hugs
Fox

C

Charliedragonfly

Thank you for the support, my anxieties at the moment surround everything generally- I'm worried about other people's health and mine (health anxiety), I'm worried about social interaction because it's just too scary atm (social anxiety) and I'm stressed about work, it's becoming overwhelming. I'm worried that I'm neglecting my guinea pig and my paranoia is awful, I feel like people are watching me. I feel like a need a reason to live.

Foxjo

Foxjo

Your guinea pig is a reason to live, it needs you. I bet you are a good mum but the voices make you think otherwise. I know i get awful intrusive thoughts about my pets and that stresses me out.
What about work, is there anyone that can help you with your workload at all?

C

Charliedragonfly

Thank you, I guess my guinea pig does need me. I'm not sure about work but I'll see what I can do, thank you for your help 🙂