Need help

A

Abdn

Please can someone speak to me and help me please

A

Abdn

It’s disrupted as I hate waking up to this feeling hanging over me.

Cpt_Stunning

Cpt_Stunning

I'm guessing you may not know Devon well, but there's a town called Newton Abbot, which I've always liked but haven't been for years.

The reason why I'm saying this is that I was looking at past life regression, I have suffered in this life, so maybe I was a pretty horrible person in the past life, ying & yang, Karma & all that, these things cost though, you're suffering too, you don't deserve it, maybe there's a church near you that you can go to, find someone to help alleviate it, you are still alive & there are still possibilities & even opportunities.

A

Abdn

I'm guessing you may not know Devon well, but there's a town called Newton Abbot, which I've always liked but haven't been for years.

The reason why I'm saying this is that I was looking at past life regression, I have suffered in this life, so maybe I was a pretty horrible person in the past life, ying & yang, Karma & all that, these things cost though, you're suffering too, you don't deserve it, maybe there's a church near you that you can go to, find someone to help alleviate it, you are still alive & there are still possibilities & even opportunities.
Hi I don’t know Devon at all but maybe I will get to go one day.

I just don’t feel well enough to leave the house.