• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Need help

F

feelfree

Ok here it is what i have to say!I am from greece the city is larissa!Here we have a kind of experiment which the victim its me.I work in a cafe and i hear my mind and my breathe which means the thing that i'm going to say before i say.That persons called psychiatrist and trying to scared me and break neural system.This is the point of the experiment to start screaming in front of the people most of them strangers to me.The point is that everybody knows about this everybody hears them but non of them tells me the tryth and i dont know the reasons.I speak with the police with doctors and tell me that we dont have evidence.The evidence are aour ears byt those people dont want to speak because they thing that this is for good.They dont know anything and dont talk with me.I will go to the media as soon as possible to my country and to others!This is most importand than you thing and i'm not afraid to share it with anyone!!If someone can help plz do it!!

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Sounds like schizophrenia. :)

F

feelfree

of course it sounds like this but it is not.they are trying to get me insane when i thing about it and when i try to dont thing they push me with voices to do that.But this is not just voices.i talk with those people man this is unbelievable telling that this experiment is like medicine and tell to all the people that i know that this a medicine.And if i didnt they gonna kill me or destroy.These the words of them in my ears every day.Also i have in my body red blemishes and i feel that something pierces me like a mosquito in a different places.Microwaves calls.Hello from greece the american experiment in greece is this and im not afraid to share it with all people!!

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Okay try to stay calm, and know that you are safe.

It can be frightening, confusing and very convincing.

Removal from stress helps, and really you need to speak to a doctor.

Medication can help, and if anything it will calm you down.

F

feelfree

I speak to many doctors and triyed many medicines.didnt work and i knew that will not work.its more serious that it looks like beacause this is something ''live'' which means it comes place with witnesses and all of them thing that this is for good.unbelievable?my city cant help me.be sure that thing in my city will be to your ears soon.its a scandal for true!!I will inform you about!!

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

okay. well take it easy but it does sound like paranoia to me.