Need help with a relationship.

F

Fancyharm

Well I've been ok and long may it continue, no texting that is.

Really hope I am stronger now.

Hope you are all having a good day. XxxxxX

HauntedWitch

HauntedWitch

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Truth is he has all the time in the world to bother with me, but he chooses not to. He doesn't want to be just sociable and friendly and adult about the situation because that doesn't even enter the equation. He is so shallow that he doesn't even see that he has lead someone on and dropped them.Oh and heaven forbid, he cannot just be that adult person, the being friendly type because it might just lead me on and give me the wrong idea!!!!! But he cannot tell me he isn't interested because it might 'hurt my feelings!!!!!
I'm not laughing. You've been hurt by someone, and I understand. Maybe your partner is socially avoidant or maybe he's a player. I can't really tell just from what you've written. Men do have a tendency to crawl off into the cave from time to time. And then, heaven help the woman who wants to communicate with them.

If he's interested in you, you'll know about it. Otherwise, forget him. Take some you time to care for yourself.

F

Fancyharm

I text him yesterday to say that my texts not being answered needs to stop. I said if he wanted to.get in touch he knew my number.

I haven't text since and unless he sends me anything I will not text him.

He won't bother to send anything, he has been distant for ages.

He's wound things right down and then says I'm reading too much into that! The proof is that he hardly responds or sends one word texts!!!! Anyway, so what now, I've told him and that's the end of it. He can get his ego boost elsewhere, I'm not wasting my energy anymore.

F

Fancyharm

Thank you MPheonix.

That''s really kind of you, I appreciate it.

Stuff him now. I have had enough. No point bothering as nothing is coming back, so basically there is nothing to bother with.

Weird person, leading someone on like that. I'm glad I have more about me than to mess with someone's feelings.

F

Fancyharm

Well I still haven't text and he hasn't.

Hopefully I will remain strong.🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻👍👍👍👍

F

Fancyharm

Struggling slightly tonight. I think I will remain strong but I just feel a bit low.

I'm trying to be positive and think of the plus points in my life.

I'm much better than I have been treated and I should remember that always.

I need to think of myself and use my energy on myself, not waste it.

F

Fancyharm

Struggling tonight. It's a gloomy night, dark and raining. Perhaps that is somethi g to do with bringing my mood down.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

You already have one arsehole in your life, Fancyharm, and its on your body, you do not need a second arsehole :grouphug:

(i hope this makes you laugh, its supposed to be a funny) :grouphug:

F

Fancyharm

That's so true firstly and it is funny!

I'm so grateful for these replacement thoughts which you are providing me with. X