• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

NEED HELP SOMEONE PLEASE

L

Ladyfair

Im quite upset and no one can help me. Im my own worst enemy I don't know the reason I turned out like this. Im helpless to help myself I'm disgusted and in emotional pain. I did something I know I shouldn't have done but I did it anyhow. I don't know if it's me or the anxiety. I must take hold of my life and do what I must but I can't seem to. I have no one I'm alone and afraid. I cant make people understand why I am the way I am I don't know why I'm this way myself. I know I need professional help but I can't do it. I may call my doctor for different meds but I really don't want to get hooked on any more pills. She may suggest therapy, than I have to say what I told her a thousand times, I can't do it I can't get to appts. This is terrible, I wonder what I did to deserve this hell I'm in. I'm sorry for the huge writing, lol.

UpnDwn1978

UpnDwn1978

Forum Guide
Hi Ladyfair, I'm sorry that you're feeling so horrible. Do you have someone that can help you get to your appointments or is there a way you can get a home appointment or video appointment with your therapist? Take care and best wishes.

M

Bluejay7500

Bluejay7500

It does sound like you need some therapy. Maybe try a talk conversation with the family member or someone on the forum that you can reach out to that you feel comfortable with that can maybe understand what you’re going through and you can open up a little bit more. It’s worth a shot.

SlowlyUnravels

SlowlyUnravels

It's awful you're feeling like that. Have you considered therapy via video or phone call? A friend with social anxiety was able to do it that way. If you can't reach out to someone else that can bring you some comfort even if you don't feel like talking about the bad things. Hang in there :hug:

Talina

Talina

Forum Safety Team
That must be horrible Ladyfair, you can always try online therapy where you don’t need to leave your home. It have become more common after covid-19. Otherwise when covid-19 goes away maybe you can have a person you trust to follow you to the appointment and wait outside while you go to the therapy. I often do it with one of my friends because she’s too scared to go alone and find comfort I’m just right outside waiting.

I hope it will become easier for you and you find a solution :hug:

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I'm a bit different in that I like to work through things myself. As long as my doctor gives me my medication to treat my depression, the rest I have learnt from books, often biographies.

Do you like to read?

J

JoeSmith1977

Therapists REALLY help. At least mine did until my mind sabotaged it. Just try it ONCE. I had to spend the better part of 4 hours on the bus to get to there and back, and it was worth it.

T

treasurebox

There will be bettrr days for you. You need from a doctor. Happiness is a choice, so choose to be happy. You were created to be happy.

Music helps me. Music therapy or listening to good and uplifting songs on youtube makes me feel and think better.

Also doing what I love to do which is writing helps me too. What do you love to do? What are you good at? Is it cooking, baking, gardening, doing arts and crafts? Do it and it will make you happy and even be successful.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Disgusted?
that is a strong word, a suicidal word. I'm my worst times that has been how I have felt. I'm so sad you feel that way.

how are you tonight?