• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Need help (Human lives are in danger)

A

Ansem

I'm sorry for my english language but I'm French.

First, I'm not a troll and this is not a joke.

I'll try to make it short, so I outlined my situation without details in a text that can be red in some minutes. My first motive is to prevent a fate worse than death to innocent people, so please read the text until the end.

I'm a targeted individual.

I am constantly harassed by ill-intentioned people who use technology unknown to the public to make their voices heard directly in my head.
I am not the only one in this case, because thousands of people around the world living my ordeal have testified on the internet:

Sometimes it even goes as far as long-distance torture sessions:

Unlike some of them, I have a crime on my consciousness, and that's a crime that disgusts me to the highest degree.
All I can say is that It's not something that I would make with my normal state of mind.
I already tried to confess my crime to the police station. But the inspectors thought that I'm schizophrenic and refused to believe me.

I don't write this text to arouse empathy toward me (I feel only guilt and aversion for what I've done),I know that those who harass me do not do it because of my crime (they were not
aware of it until I reported myself). I white this text for the sake of some people, who are not criminals, and risk having a fate worse than death because of my perpetrators.
Like I've said earlier :

I'm a targeted individual and my perpetrators are islamist. I hear their voices in my head all day and they even control my dreams. I know that I'm not the only one targeted by them
because they said a lot of times that there must be "no exception". They belong to a secret organisation. It happens sometimes that I heard them talking between them and even asking for
someone who's above them in their hierarchy. And after that, this new voice harassed me for a time. This happens when I make something they think as a threat. They ask for my submission to them and to Islam since some years. Sometimes, they say they want to "taste my soul". I would understand all
this circus if it was for my crime, but they never knew about its existence until I wrote about it on paper. They have confess to me that they wanted my submission because I was against
Islam.

Now, I'll explain the real reason for writing this text ;

- They tortured people for days and killed them.
- People that I never knew personally. But they knew about my situation and tried to help me.
- People that became their hostages.

The first day when the horror began, they rejoiced about the pain of the hostages who were tortured all day. Since this time, they continue to take new hostages that are against Islam to
make them endure torture for days. This will continue until something is made to stop them. I live with this in my mind since about 5 months and it makes me crazy.
I wrote a text in french where I explain everything with details since the beginning some years ago. I sent this text on the internet by forums, but each time, people and moderators
took me for a troll and excluded me.

Now, I know their accomplice who knows their identity. I had only suspicions in the first time, but there was some clues that point against her :

- I was attacked by dreams (it was not normal dreams) a lot of time, by her or my perpetrators, and sometimes all of them.
- My perps knew nothing about me before the beginning of this harassment some years ago. The only way for them to know my identity is by someone that I know myself.
- Their harassment began at the same time when I was attacked by her in my dreams.

And even to this point, there was not yet decisive proof against her.

- There was a time when I tried to report my perpetrators, their organisation and their practice by text to send by the internet. My perps began to panic and said to me that they'll try
to report me first to make me lose my credibility. Whriting my text took me more time than I predicted, this and my doubts about this person that retarded me. Because of all this,
my perps said to me that they succeeded in reporting me first. They were so happy about their 'victory' that they confessed to me that she was their accomplice during all this time
(if you think that I'm schizophrenic, you could think that it's not a proof. But I'm the one who lives with that and I know that It's real).

Normally, I would never report someone in public, but the more we wait, the more they will torture and kill new hostages. So this is her identity :

If you red this message there's two options :

- You don't believe me or think that I suffer from a mental disorder. I thought that myself in the beginning, but, like I said earlier, I'm the one who live with that and, with time,
I became sure that I'm not crazy. The irony of this is that I would like being able to think that. That would mean that I'm just someone with mental illness who failed his life

Have a nice day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Have you contacted the police?

A

Ansem

Yes, they think that I'm schizophrenic.

A

Ansem

(Sorry for the vocabulary, I'm French)

Since I'm the one who live with this, I know that I'm not mentally ill and that the voices are from real people. I couldn't put them on this forum but I have links to testimonies that proves that I'm not the only one in this situation. But it's difficult to stay credible with people who don't live it.

T

telepathic_one

Some people like to harass people telepathically we all have to deal with it when your targeted like me, btw its built into us there is no technology yet that can allow us to do this i know for a fact it is something learned.