Need help ASAP please respond

J

Jtreyo89

So I went to the er again. This time they gave me so many test they did a ct scan of my heart and blood vessels and gave me a echo gram of my heart wich is a ultrasound of my heart and did three ekgs and lots of blood work everything came back very normal and they sent me home so with all these test being normal does this mean my heart is normal and I’m not gonna have a heart attack soon?? I mean I’m asking cuz I’m about to go back to the er again cuz I was cooking dinner and my heart started feeling like it thumped like it went out of rythm for a few seconds then I felt a bunch of thumping and jumping around and now I’m in full blown freaking out and wanting to run back to the er again please am I ok ??

frisas45

frisas45

If the hospital says you came out normal, you're normal. You're having another panic attack. :( Shucks, I panic like this also. If I hit my head, for instance, I might worry about brain injuries and get a CT scan.
But the doctor said, "If your brain wrong, your mind won't function."

As for your heart thumping, you're having another panic attack. I'm not a medical expert, but try some anxiety relievers. That might really help you with anxiety problems.