• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Need Advice

magpie3318

magpie3318

So I’m in a severe pickle. Last fall I was doing great, my anxiety was somewhat under control, i could leave home, but then quarantine hit and I wasn’t forced to practice exposing myself to society and I didn’t realize how badly that would affect me. I just moved into a new apartment with my friend, and it’s like all the shit has hit the fan. I can’t sleep, can’t eat, im vomiting and having near constant anxiety and panic attacks and it’s only been a couple of days but i told her i think i should move out because i am in agony and she’s obviously very upset with me and doesn’t want me to transfer my lease to a stranger and i just feel so lost and overwhelmed and i want to die and i hate myself and i dont know what to do

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

hi
welcome
please try and calm down
somebody i trust once said to me there is no problem that can't be solved
and i trusted that person so believe it is true

please don't die or hate yourself ,you can't help being poorly
i think you might need to have a conversation with your friend and then you will know where you stand ,if they still want you to live with them

please let us know how you get on
and i think maybe you should see a doctor about all the physical symptoms you are experiencing as well as your anxiety
love Lu xx

magpie3318

magpie3318

hi
welcome
please try and calm down
somebody i trust once said to me there is no problem that can't be solved
and i trusted that person so believe it is true

please don't die or hate yourself ,you can't help being poorly
i think you might need to have a conversation with your friend and then you will know where you stand ,if they still want you to live with them

please let us know how you get on
and i think maybe you should see a doctor about all the physical symptoms you are experiencing as well as your anxiety
love Lu xx
I told her that I think it’s in my best interest to move out and seek help for my disorder. I am looking for someone to transfer my lease to, but I’m not sure how long it will take or who we’ll find to take it. I’m just feeling very low and like I’ve disappointed everyone. Thank you for your kind words and I will keep everyone updated!