• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

need advice

R

rotty12

had depreshion and chronic anxiety severe depreshion for about 13 yrs the last 2 years i have become paranoid to the point of thinking ending my life would be easier than living with this i think the reason i havent done it is because i have a partner and 4 kids what advice can you give paranoya is taking over my life
please help:(

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
Hi Rotty12,

It's great that you stuck around even if only for your family's sake.

I hope you will find this forum helpful. I'm new here too and have suffered from the same type of thing on and off (well, it was only totally off once in the last 23 years!).

I don't have a whole heap of advice and I'm not doing well myself at the moment...but I wanted to let you know I know roughly how you feel and I want to help out if I can. Knowing if you've had any professional help yet is helpful in knowing what advice other members can offer.

:grouphug:

P.s. I only sought professional help in March this year.....so don't be put off by the lengthy time I've been unwell!

P.p.s Only just noticed this was posted in a local forum. Please ignore my response if you were asking for localized advice.

Last edited:
D

Dollit

Hi Rotty - I've moved your post here to the introductions part of the forum where more people will see it. Have a good look round the forum - you can pick up all sorts of advice just by reading the threads. Post when and where you feel comfortable. And welcome.

stargazer

stargazer

Essex but sunny florida would be nice!!!!!!!!!!
had depreshion and chronic anxiety severe depreshion for about 13 yrs the last 2 years i have become paranoid to the point of thinking ending my life would be easier than living with this i think the reason i havent done it is because i have a partner and 4 kids what advice can you give paranoya is taking over my life
please help:(
Hi rotty &:welcome: i would like to think im in a good position to help as i too have had depression for over 10yrs and it affects me in so many BAD ways, aggression and mood swings being the worst and its only the last 6months or so that i have finally started to beat this dehabilitating ilness i too have kids (2) and that has been my only real exuse not ending my life to be honest i dont get those thoughts anymore i have finally found an antidepressant that is helping me but that is not the cure finding the root of the problems is the key i get bored/frustrated:stomp: very easily which makes me down so i found that a good hobby for me has really helped, what have you tried?? there are so many options maybe more than you realise, talk to you soon
stargazer