• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Need a doctor for my girlfriend

• Thread starter KyussEatsTheSun
  • Start date
KyussEatsTheSun

KyussEatsTheSun

Hey! My girlfriend has been showing some nasty symptoms recently since she lost conciousness a few week weeks ago. She is also a few months into pre-menopause. They are:

•Severe Dizziness/Lightheadedness
•Pain of left side of head
•Cotton Mouth
•Hot/Cold Flashes
•Varying weakness in legs
•Nausea
•Unidentifiable pain in left lower quadrant

This is causing her to feel high anxiety/panic. We don't know what the triggers are yet but we noticed she started to get some dizziness after sitting outside our porch for a few minutes (allergic reaction to pollen?). She has no health insurance and I'm not sure where we can get medical help with the state of affairs we are in now. Anyone got any ideas?

calypso

calypso

Staff member
Admin
You say that she is premenopausal and that could be a key here. How old is she? No-one can diagnose on a forum I'm afraid we don't know enough to do that. I feel that she might need to look into hormones though and see if they can help. I come from Britain so don't understand the health insurance thing. Can she see a doctor about anything or is that too costly?

Bluejay7500

Bluejay7500

Former member
Did you try talking to her about it. I was a medical assistant but I dont know anything about this. Do you believe its anxiety related cause some of these symptoms can be a panic attack or stress. I hope she gets better or the help she needs. Take care.