Need a bit of catharsis

I

ILikeSlayer

Hello, I'm a 23 year old male and at this moment in term ( it's been going on for a few years now ) I get a massive feeling of guilt after I've eaten, it doesn't matter if it's a salad or a kebab. Whilst I'm eating I'm enjoying it and then I get this horrible guilt after. I always seem to be looking in the mirror and worrying how I look to other people. I even get worried what my family thinks of me. I think I got to this point due to having been in a wheel chair for 3 years and I gained a lot of weight. But I wasn't bothered by it until I slipped into booze and drug addiction and lost all the weight. That's when this all started. I've shared what I do with certain friends and I get the "there's nothing wrong with your weight blah blah" responses. It's difficult to explain to them that sometimes I know there isn't and then sometimes to me there is.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hiya and :welcome: to the forum.

Take care.

LE x

Last edited by a moderator:
I

ILikeSlayer

And again, I've got drunk, attempted to talk myself out of ordering food, ordered food, eaten it, instantly felt guilty and disgusting and purged. I'm getting on my own nerves now..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ninarose Eating Disorders Forum 4
G Eating Disorders Forum 4
W Eating Disorders Forum 1
I Eating Disorders Forum 2
D Eating Disorders Forum 9