• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Near to death experience

Kats

Kats

Has anyone tried having near to death experience. Was there really a light? Or was it scary?

AlwaysinCrown

AlwaysinCrown

Eh, I suppose I've experienced it few in my life when my health problems were very bad. I can say they were very pleasurable and there was always a person saying me to come back.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Ive had 2 very near deaths and on both times there was only a feeling of relaxation and no worries and all my pain had disappeared and I felt that i was just going to a peaceful sleep. But no bright lights or seeing anything.

P

Prycejosh1987

Has anyone tried having near to death experience. Was there really a light? Or was it scary?
My mother did quite often. At least three times to my knowledge. She said her soul left her body and she was in the air above her body and saw her body on the bed. That is not near death, well technically it is, because her soul left her body. There are lots of near death experiences on Youtube, and its not hard to find.

AlwaysinCrown

AlwaysinCrown

My mother did quite often. At least three times to my knowledge. She said her soul left her body and she was in the air above her body and saw her body on the bed. That is not near death, well technically it is, because her soul left her body. There are lots of near death experiences on Youtube, and its not hard to find.
Did she train OOBE or sth like that or just had it during any health problems?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kats Self Harm Forum 15
C Self Harm Forum 2
Ritual Abuse Survivor Self Harm Forum 2