NDIS experiences

EddieH

EddieH

I would stress to much about not spending all the money. The guy at the ndis said it pretty common for people not using much of the money. Good luck vanish

EddieH

EddieH

Anyone having trouble setting up support coordination with a provider. I'm on to my third provider. Tried mind, welways and instacare. Mind put me on a waiting list 3 months ago and has never got back to me, welways has not responded to an email 2 weeks ago, just contacted instacare. Seems pretty hard to get anywhere. I've got plan management with instacare they charge $100 to process 2 invoices, what a bargain, not.

Parayana

Parayana

NDIS sounds like an AMerican cop shop featuring forensic investigatos or something like that, lol! :D.

Parayana

Parayana

My old support worker kept trying to get me to get a job at Rethink with him, I told him I'm too bad tempered and any way it would eat into my sitting on my arse playing video games and hoboing time, lol. :D.

Parayana

Parayana

@EddieH, I'm late for my depot injection and was going to ring at 9 to see if I could go in this morning, I'll sleep later - went to bed at 5 AM yesterday after streaming trance music with @Lunar Lady most of the night - I think we were pretending we were 20 year old ravers in the nineties again! :D.

EddieH

EddieH

Yeah @Lunar Lady is all right, I saw you guys posting lots of music, good stuff:dance:. Those depot injections suck, I'm back on pills now. The invega one I used to have had a good 1 inch needle. Good luck with it matie

Parayana

Parayana

Yeah, @EddieH, those injections are a pain in the arse matie, literally, lol. For some reason though they work better on me than the pills do so it's a small price to pay and I get to drop my shorts in front of cute nurses every couple of weeks - there are probably rich guys who would pay good money for that! LOl. :D.

EddieH

EddieH

Haha @Parayana gold, you've got a sick mind like me pal. I like it. I used to clench my arse to impress the nurse, but that makes the needle hurt something bad. I decided that wasn't worth doing. I looked it up, Piquerism is a fetish for needles penetrating the skin, so some sicko enjoys that, weird old world ain't it.:whip:

Parayana

Parayana

Yeah I've known junkies back in the day who would pretty much jack anything because they got off on the ritual of needle, flame and spoon and not to brag @EddieH but all my girlfriends tell me I've got an impressive arse!

vanish

vanish

Forum Safety Team
Hey @EddieH I’ve only got 10 days left in my plan. I had a review 6 weeks ago with the NDIS but have heard nothing since. Your plan management fees sound excessive. I pay $1500 round about for the entire year no matter how many invoices I have. I’m with Plan partners and they also do support coordination. Fingers crossed I get funding for that.

EddieH

EddieH

The plan management is about $100 a month so that sounds about right then. Like I say they only process 2 invoices to it's a bit expensive i reckon. Good luck mate hope you get the funding you need. Just set up my support coordination hopefully they have some bright ideas to get me moving.

vanish

vanish

Forum Safety Team
Hey @EddieH prior to your previous plan expiring, did someone from the NDIA contact you? I mean other than the planner who conducted the review? I have 11 days left in my plan and was worried my new plan hasn’t been handed to me yet.
My plan review was approximately six weeks ago.

EddieH

EddieH

I went to ndis office run by latrobe Community Health for an interview and review. And that was it went through pretty smoothly a couple of weeks before the plan expired. No one from NDIA contacted me, yeah that's getting pretty close to the knuckle 11 days. I would be doing some investigating to see whats going on. Good luck pal

vanish

vanish

Forum Safety Team
Thanks mate!
I’ve been for the review but haven’t heard a thing since. I did call the NDIA and was told to wait and someone would contact me. Very frustrating! :doh: :mad::(:unsure::confused:

vanish

vanish

Forum Safety Team
Well everyone following NDIS adventures, I had an appointment with an exercise physiologist yesterday. It went really well, but it was discovered I have abnormally low oxygen levels in the blood.