• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

NDE experiences.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I just watched this one - and thought it was really good.

Especially like the part about people on other planets:

I want to share, that I think once had a shared death experience - while my mother was dying.

I would pass out at night through exhaustion, and I clearly remember one time waking up to a clear song. The song was expressing love.

As a person who hears voices, I can tell you this was different and altogether more spiritual.

Last edited:
R

Rose19602

I had a near death experience when my heart slowed to less than 10 bpm.
It was going really slowly in hospital and one night it dipped this low. When I woke up, blissfully unaware, there was a nurse by my bed and my husband had been called in.

I remember feeling totally peaceful.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

This woman comes across as intelligent and lucid. Her ebook is available for just over a pound too.

Here is the vid!:

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I find it quite overwhelming listening to these. It is as if I am reconnecting to spirit after my whole life being cut off. :)

Kerome

Kerome

I find it quite overwhelming listening to these. It is as if I am reconnecting to spirit after my whole life being cut off. :)
That's great Brat! Congrats, so many people lose contact with their spiritual sides and never regain it.

And I totally agree there is something very inspiring about NDE stories. I think it's the fact that almost everyone who experiences one is deeply affected by it, for some it is life changing, and you can hear that in their voices as they talk about it. It's hard not to respect it.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

There does seem to be differing accounts of heaven/ Jesus and so on from different people. I feel that a person's belief has a bearing on what they 'recall' and 'interpret' from their NDEs. But they are all fascinating nonetheless.

-------
I read a very detailed account tonight - which was very Christian in a literal sense. I don't think I am ready to really take it all in. I want to read more to find out more. It was a very good read:

Eadie, Betty J. Embraced by the Light: What Happens When You Die?

For instance her work contradicted work by Brian Weiss - who was very good too.

Last edited:
Kerome

Kerome

Another way to look at it is that people actually experience something different after you die, that there is not only a difference in interpretation but a factual difference in experience. It's clear to me that the consciousness space is richly inhabited by a lot of varied things, so why not different experiences for different people dying if they have strong beliefs?

But I do think there are certain core elements that will be shared.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Yes you could be right Kerome. I have heard of different realms for people with different beliefs.