Nausea, Vomit

F

fightingdep

Does anyone have get nauseous or feel like to vomit when anxiety gets bad? I had taken meds and it calms a little. I want to think positively and then the next second negativity hits back. Would like to know how you guys calm yourself in mind. Thanks in advance.

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

Does anyone have get nauseous or feel like to vomit when anxiety gets bad? I had taken meds and it calms a little. I want to think positively and then the next second negativity hits back. Would like to know how you guys calm yourself in mind. Thanks in advance.
Hi,

That a known symptom of anxiety. You will feel nauseous and even vomiting.

Do you do breathing techniques? Any relaxation techniques? It does help. Also find distractions to get your mind off of your worries. I find talking to others in an engaging conversation helps as well.
Remember that anxiety is not going to kill you. It’s just thoughts an illogical fears.

I hope you feel better soon.

F

fightingdep

Hi,

That a known symptom of anxiety. You will feel nauseous and even vomiting.

Do you do breathing techniques? Any relaxation techniques? It does help. Also find distractions to get your mind off of your worries. I find talking to others in an engaging conversation helps as well.
Remember that anxiety is not going to kill you. It’s just thoughts an illogical fears.

I hope you feel better soon.
Thanks for replying. I actually rushing work for deadline so I don't have time to really leave work and do that. I probably end up anxiety attack again. I just have to get through it till deadline. Guess I can try breathing techniques. Thanks again.

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

Thanks for replying. I actually rushing work for deadline so I don't have time to really leave work and do that. I probably end up anxiety attack again. I just have to get through it till deadline. Guess I can try breathing techniques. Thanks again.
You are very welcome.
Can you listen to music or an ebook while working? Or the radio? I use this method to help me sleep as well.

Take care my friend and I hope you have an easy day at work.

F

fightingdep

You are very welcome.
Can you listen to music or an ebook while working? Or the radio? I use this method to help me sleep as well.

Take care my friend and I hope you have an easy day at work.
Yes music, ill try that! I haven't been listening because it doesn't go into my head when im super depressed. Have to give it a try. Thank you:)

vanish

vanish

Forum Safety Team
I’m like this too. I get super nauseous to the point of vomiting when anxious. I’ve tried all sorts of things to try and curb my anxiety, but it still it comes in waves.

F

fightingdep

I’m like this too. I get super nauseous to the point of vomiting when anxious. I’ve tried all sorts of things to try and curb my anxiety, but it still it comes in waves.
I now have Lorazepam to calm me down a bit. Hard to stop the urge to vomit. and then hands and body start to tremble. Always fighting this feeling nearly everyday.:low:

vanish

vanish

Forum Safety Team
My doctor doesn’t want me to take benzodiazepines as they can be addictive. Rather he wants me to use meditation and breathing techniques to combat it. Hard when you’re gagging though to focus on your breath.

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

My doctor doesn’t want me to take benzodiazepines as they can be addictive. Rather he wants me to use meditation and breathing techniques to combat it. Hard when you’re gagging though to focus on your breath.
Benzodiazepines are very addictive. They are supposed to be taken rarely. That’s I do. I have them sitting in my fridge for the past three months and I only used them abou 4 times. I let 2-3 weeks pass before I use them again only when my anxiety is out of control.

I never thought that I will need medication but what can you do when you have no choice?

My psychologist advises that I don’t take them everyday for 2 weeks. She’s been a psychologist for over 30 years and she dealt with many patients and I guess she knows what she’s talking about.

I am on diazepam which the least addictive out of the Benzodiazepines family.

F

fightingdep

Benzodiazepines are very addictive. They are supposed to be taken rarely. That’s I do. I have them sitting in my fridge for the past three months and I only used them abou 4 times. I let 2-3 weeks pass before I use them again only when my anxiety is out of control.

I never thought that I will need medication but what can you do when you have no choice?

My psychologist advises that I don’t take them everyday for 2 weeks. She’s been a psychologist for over 30 years and she dealt with many patients and I guess she knows what she’s talking about.

I am on diazepam which the least addictive out of the Benzodiazepines family.

I'm actually new on this med(for a week). My doctor just told to take it whenever anxiety or panic attacks. I dont quite know the feeling of being addictive, does it make anxiety worse when suddenly cut from it?

F

fightingdep

I don't have it everyday though, last week I had it three times. I just know that I felt a bit dizzy but calmer. Still felt like yucks.:(

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

I'm actually new on this med(for a week). My doctor just told to take it whenever anxiety or panic attacks. I dont quite know the feeling of being addictive, does it make anxiety worse when suddenly cut from it?
You have to be very careful with benzos. Don’t take Everyday
If you get addicted and you suddenly quit, it could cause seizures and cardiac arrest. Some people spend months in the hospital to recover. It’s very dangerous when trying to stop. The less you take the better it serves.
You don’t want to fix a problem by making even a bigger problem.

F

fightingdep

I thought it was like a type of anti-depressant(Sertraline) I have been taking for a long time. Didn't know this until now! Thanks for the reminder, Ill try breathing techniques or other methods more from now. :thanks:

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

I thought it was like a type of anti-depressant(Sertraline) I have been taking for a long time. Didn't know this until now! Thanks for the reminder, Ill try breathing techniques or other methods more from now. :thanks:
You are very welcome my friend 🙂

My doctor didn’t even tell me how bad Benzodiazepines are. I am so anxious when it comes to medications so I do my search at home and the first thing I look up is side effects and withdraw symptoms 😂. I even scare myself more. The first I was supposed to take it, I put the pill in my mouth and almost swallowed it then I got a panic attack and spited it out 😁.

I hope you feel better soon and take care.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sharebear Anxiety Forum 1
J Anxiety Forum 6
W Anxiety Forum 8
M Anxiety Forum 2
G Anxiety Forum 2