Narcissism (NPD)

K

KingPingX

Hey guys and girls,

I am a real narcissist and looking for some supply to talk to and admire me ... well not really. But maybe.

Just wanted to say hi cause I'm new here. You can ask me stuff as well and I try to give an honest answer.

KingPingX

R

Ramson mash

Hi KingPing
I hope you dont take this the wrong way but i think the fact you've expressed a want to be admired here will put people off chatting with you.
I am interested to know what your 'narcissist' label means for you. How did it come about? Does your behaviour resemble the definition of a narcissist in every aspect?
Thanks in advance and welcome to the forum.:)

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

Hi KingPingX.

Interesting introduction. Not likely to get many replies probably or the admiration you're expecting.It may actually get you the opposite but yeah,still interesting none the less.

Have you been professionally diagnosed or is this a self diagnosis?You seem proud of it,which is a bit unusual and why I ask.

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

I am a real narcissist
you said we could ask you stuff,so why did you say you're a real narcissist? As opposed to what,a fake narcissist?

I don't understand.I have never seen anyone say something like that. I have PTSD but have never said I have real PTSD.It sounds like you want to convince us rather than just share about yourself.

LizBo

LizBo

Hey guys and girls,

I am a real narcissist and looking for some supply to talk to and admire me ... well not really. But maybe.

Just wanted to say hi cause I'm new here. You can ask me stuff as well and I try to give an honest answer.

KingPingX
I've dealt with a couple of people over the years in my work who have an NPD and suffer at times from confusion and depression.

There can be a lot of pressure needing to be at the centre of everything. What have you experienced as a consequence of the disorder?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Personality Disorders Forum 1