Nance

N

Nance

Hi my name is Nance I've just joined the forum, i have suffered from depression since I lost my mum 4 years ago, just found it hard to come to terms with it really. Have periods of really low days, just looking for support really.

wolram

wolram

Hi Nance and welcome:welcome:

I lost my mum several years ago and i still miss her, sorry to here you have low days, what are you doing about it, you don't say if you have any help or not, i also have depression and i am treated with meds and supported by the crisis team, do you have any support?

All the best Woolie.

N

Nance

Hi Wollie

I've had counselling in the past and CBT which helped, starting a depression group in June for 10 weeks, on anti- depressants which help. I find it hard to talk about things, which doesn't help. Do you do any therapies that help?

Cheers
Nance

wolram

wolram

I am going to therapy 5 days a week, they do relaxation, mindfulness etc, so far i have not had any benefit from it, i have been going 3 weeks now.
What meds are you on I'm on fluloxitine and rispirdol which also does not help, but I am also schizophrenic. please forgive spelling.

All the best Woolie.

N

Nance

Hi woolie

Yeah I take veneflaxine, trimprimate, folic acid and vitamin D. Think the meds help. Hope your sessions help, guess they take time to work.

Cheers
Nance

wolram

wolram

Nance If you want to talk any time I would be more than willing, I hope your good days out number your low days.

All the best Woolie.