N.Ireland forum?

jax

jax

I thought that this was the N.Ireland forum - but there are a lot of Scottish folks about lol. Maybe we are sharing ? lol

A

AbzWayne

Yer, I know what you mean.

Am kinda new here, and when I saw North East, I was like Great, and area for the NE of Scotland, where I am from, then I read it closer, and its all English areas, then Wales, then Northern Ireland. :oops:No Scotland!

So where is the Scottish area, I mean after all, there are How Many Folks, from Scotland, using Northern Ireland's area ( probably due to the kinship atween fellow Gaels )
:grouphug:

So Please, to the Admins :flowers: of the forums, can us Scottish folks get an area to make this slightly more clear for other folks, after all, some of us Scots do have mental health issues, do have things to contribute and lastly we LOVE (y) what you have done with this site.

OK, thats my crawling done for the now .. time for a Coffee boost :tea:

M

marymoocow

new to here, from n ireland, i know here asked me to introduce myself i just dont know wer the hell im going lol :)

S

serialinsomniac

A bit late to the party here, but I'm from gold ol' Norn Iron too :) My particular varieties of mentalism are complex PTSD with psychotic and dissociative features, major depressive disorder and social anxiety - but I'm making in-roads to recovery :)

Hope you're all doing as well as you possibly can be x

Sm0ke

Sm0ke

wish there was one irish forum <3

hello me northern brothers and sisters

Mayfair

Mayfair

Admin
wish there was one irish forum <3

hello me northern brothers and sisters
Hiya, there is an area for Ireland clicky :)

These areas aren't mega busy yet though ;) The intro section for the whole forum is here

Also welcome mixed up girl.

:welcome:

T

tinaleethomas

i dont really know how to do this but i am the most extremely concerned you can be about the horrendous "care" here for someone very close to me. she is 16 and detained and has escaped 5 times and 2 serious attempts. adolescents are not diagnosed, but they finally got someone to admit they thought it was complex ptsd/personality disorder. sounds right according to what i've read. her mother is now suicidal because at today's meeting with drs she was very prepared and asked all her clear questions and now has no hope left at all. any ideas? i told her to go to the law centre/children's law centre and maybe get a judicial review or something. they do not lock the doors and say they cannot because it's the law. she is detained under the mental health act, for Pete's sake! the system doesn't give a shit about anyone - just ticking boxes to cover their ass. who cares that there is not enough money! If they had enough love (or any love?) to give they wouldn't need that much money. help!?!?!?