• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

myself and partners health x

E

EclipticNight

My point still stands about confedentiality.

Your point that a Dr would not lift a finger is extremely rude and disrespectful to the medical profession! Drs aren`t miracle workers, there is only so much they can do, other than try to make someone as comfortable as possible.

What do you know about me and what I have experienced?
If someone arrives at the ER and complains of respatory distress not once but several times that's not doing as much as they can do. If you have not read Lu's story about her mother on the anxiety forum I would encourage you to do so.

I live in an area where some of the best doctors in the world are trained. Here we know an ER visit is minimum 5 hours. Doctors here will run every test imaginable to be absolutly sure sending a person home won't be their death. Most doctors who follow that line of thinking are in fact miracle workers. Nurses too in fact are heroes. I mean did you see what they did and still do in our covid world? Anyway, if a doctor chalks up symptoms to a cold once i get that but several times is neglect and a violation of the hypocratic oath. Some doctors are bad, it sucks but it's true. If it was not the case lawsuits like wrongful death and failure to diagnose would not happen. Mistakes happen. What happened to Lu was not a mistake.

I have no idea what you've experienced, that's why I put it in the form of questions instead of statements. Everyone here knows I'm the science guy so if you have an experience that backs up your statements such as a person's medical history hacked from a forum I'd love to hear it. Since this is an anonymous forum I will accept normally unacceptable evidence in the form of anecdotal or personal witness statements.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Hi lu how is hermit now
he seems ok ,thank you for asking
his cough is still there ,he has gp appointment for friday ,if he is well he will not go and cancel in time for somebody else to get seen
he has diabetes eye check on thursday

i went for a walk in the park with him and our beagle today ,i was very breathless while walking and had chest pains ,im still waiting for a cardioligist appointment

i hope you are well sadgirl? and love to everyone who has helped me in this thread xx

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Admin
Hi Lu,
You really do need to be checked out if your having chest pains sooner, call 999.
Hope you feel better very soon.
Hugs

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Hi Lu,
You really do need to be checked out if your having chest pains sooner, call 999.
Hope you feel better very soon.
Hugs
thanks ,im fine
the pain comes and goes-my last gp told me pain that comes and goes is a good sign
i need to concentrate on hermit
when he is well i will focus on myself
i have an appointment coming for myself anyway ,if it was urgent they would have fast tracked me

i love my hermit with all my heart
we spent 4 hours talking in the early hours on sunday ,the stuff we talk about-he is so clever!

he still is coughing more than usual ,but he does seem ok
we made a gp appt for friday just in case he gets worse ,if is ok by friday we will cancel so someone else gets the slot

i had my second covid jab today ,it does not affect me at all ,i feel fine

love and hugs to all of you that have supported me on here ,i hope i can return the favour and help all of you some day
Lu x

E

EclipticNight

thanks ,im fine
the pain comes and goes-my last gp told me pain that comes and goes is a good sign
i need to concentrate on hermit
when he is well i will focus on myself
i have an appointment coming for myself anyway ,if it was urgent they would have fast tracked me

i love my hermit with all my heart
we spent 4 hours talking in the early hours on sunday ,the stuff we talk about-he is so clever!

he still is coughing more than usual ,but he does seem ok
we made a gp appt for friday just in case he gets worse ,if is ok by friday we will cancel so someone else gets the slot

i had my second covid jab today ,it does not affect me at all ,i feel fine

love and hugs to all of you that have supported me on here ,i hope i can return the favour and help all of you some day
Lu x
I'm curious about the chest pain as well. I'd prefer you both healthy! What's it feel like? Sharp, tight, burning, pressure or something else?

An easy covid test is perfume and a pickle. With covid you loose taste and smell. It can ease the mind while you wait for the real test.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

I'm curious about the chest pain as well. I'd prefer you both healthy! What's it feel like? Sharp, tight, burning, pressure or something else?

An easy covid test is perfume and a pickle. With covid you loose taste and smell. It can ease the mind while you wait for the real test.
hi ,i have heart arythmia ,i had a routine ECG not long ago and the GP thinks that is what i have ,im being reffered to a cardiologist ,but i think im fine x thanks for reply x

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Admin
Hi Lu,
Please do tell your cardiologist about the chest pains you get, do they come on with exercise?
I hope you both feel better very soon.
Lu remember you have to look after you as well.
Hugs

Bod

Bod

Hi Lu, that is great news and thanks for letting us know. Sending hugs to you hermit and star :grouphug: