My wife is the best

jamie1973

jamie1973

Hi all ,my wife's shop got shut down a month ago( optical express) .. she then went to work at boots , I caught her crying inh the bath the other night and she was really upset becouse she hates the job so much... however she was looking at watches in some high end posh jewers (somewhere i would never dare go). and they offered her a job.. She is very insecor as a result of dealing with me for years.
Anyways she starts monday and i am so proud of her..
Just wanted to tell everybody.

Hellbilly

Hellbilly

Good for her
I hope it all comes right for you both soon

jamie1973

jamie1973

Mate, the worse thing is she has no confidence becouse of me and this has made her really happy, its so nice to lisen to her buzzing with exitment.. as much as i try i could never make her so happy myself..

Hellbilly

Hellbilly

Look I understand how you feel
If she's like any other woman shell be happy cos you get to join in in it as well
And if you look at it this way she's happy while you around so she's probably not that phased by you as you think
All this stuff is hard and every now and then it's good to have a little reprieve
So you join in in the happiness and share it with her

F

fallen

Hi jamie,

Good news for your wife getting the new job!
I'm sure you don't make her unhappy, just that coping with your illness is perhaps hard for her and she has her own insecurities?

:hug1: