• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

My whole life...

D

DahliaDoll

I've been this way my whole life... I've been going through therapy and psychiatry and testing different medication from the age of 6. I guess my mom knew I was going to be a handful since a young age. I suffer from bi-polar disorder and slight psychosis. As well as depression, anxiety, and ptsd.
I destroy my own life with this... Things start looking up for me and then something in me gets so scared of the success and I start self sabotaging. I go up hill and downhill on a crazy rollercoaster ride more times than a normal person. I'm sick of being this way...
I want to be stable... For myself... For my family.. For my girlfriend... Who puts so much time, energy, and patience into me.. I dunno how she handles it...
I can't even handle it...

Silver

Silver

Maybe your feelings are going up and down? Just a guess. You are seeing a counsellor? It's a good idea.

katya

katya

It must be so hard being up and down like that, as well as suffering from psychosis, depression, anxiety and PTSD. It sounds as though you really want to be stable, and I'm sure that shows through to your family and loved ones; they won't blame you for your condition. I hope you are receiving all the treatment you might need. Maybe you should see your GP if you feel as though you're not making progress. Please don't worry; stay strong, because you're doing so well to be combating so many issues.