• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

My voices claim they are real people

S

scott

I wrote all this about 35 minutes ago, then it had disappeared. My voices claim they are all Freemasons. I have always wondered if this forum is run by the same associates, especially since my last post went missing in less than half an hour.
I have been keeping 1st person transcripts that show the modi operandi of my voices, and details some of the things they have said to me over the years. I am frequently is a rush late at night posting information on Facebook etc to try and cover myself because my voices keep saying they are going to murder me because of what I know about them.
They have always claimed to be real people. As I said, Freemasons. Currently they say that two Senior Detectives in Perth WA (SD Cream & SD Wilson) are trying to ‘stich me up’ for a crime that I am not responsible for. They are corrupt and their investigation is tainted by corrupt approach to the established procedures. They have been changing the Incident Report to suit themselves and have been tampering with the evidence. They are investigating me because two of their Freemason bretheren (JD and SS) (associates) have been submitting false and baseless claims that they have heard me “boasting” about having committed a crime, when in fact I haven’t done anything of the sort. Indeed I haven’t even seen these two people for more than 15 years.
I have distributed the transcripts that incriminate them to several people, and the encryption certificates to some other people. I have also been making sporadic postings on Facebook and Twitter to establish my own alibies and to leave a trail of evidence if they should succeed in murdering me. I have to delete the Facebook postings after only a day or so, because they are difficult to believe and defamatory. I am hoping the court will issue a subpoena duces teca that will enable me to retrieve the postings from their backup server.
Anyway, I am bemused regarding what happened to my original post. I hope this one endures, or I will have to contact the administrator and change forums.

Radio***

Radio***

You could take screen shots of your posts to keep as evidence.

B

backagain2

So you knew two Freemasons 15 years ago, and now your "hearing voices" ? Maybe, your hearing them because of your beliefs or your view of the Freemasons. Is it possible that you believe they are capable of more than what is possible?

B

backagain2

I just think your overthinking it. I don't think anyone wants to harm you. I overthink a lot too.

D

Drstrange

The voices I heard hear too have said they are Freemasons they claim and have asked me for the password they said it is the mark of a master mason to have telepathy

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S My voices claim to be freemasons??!! Hearing Voices Forum 5
S My Voices Claim To Be Freemasons Hearing Voices Forum 5
W First command voices Hearing Voices Forum 4
M Information regarding voices and entities Hearing Voices Forum 8
Turtle1980 Voices that are threatening me ... Hearing Voices Forum 12
E Hearing voices just before wake up Hearing Voices Forum 2
S Have started hearing voices again Hearing Voices Forum 5
M this song makes me wonder if more people hear voices than is admitted to Hearing Voices Forum 1
M To help prove voices Hearing Voices Forum 21
hORIzonFINK210 What type of voices u have? Hearing Voices Forum 9
hORIzonFINK210 out of all things/ voices Hearing Voices Forum 3
K My 10 year old is hearing voices Hearing Voices Forum 4
G Multiple voices Hearing Voices Forum 1
O hearing voices only when stressed, extremly anxious etc Hearing Voices Forum 3
W How to Deal With The Voices Interrupting Your Dream Sleep ? Hearing Voices Forum 1
P Will the voices consume my life completely? Hearing Voices Forum 3
I Hateful voices telling me to die right now. Hearing Voices Forum 20
B Is this hearing voices ? Hearing Voices Forum 4
N Heard Voices - temporarily/Sinusitus Hearing Voices Forum 6
L Unhelpfull voices Hearing Voices Forum 10
G Are you friends with the voices? Hearing Voices Forum 2
B Tensor Tympani ear control really annoys my voices... Hearing Voices Forum 0
S Picking Up The Thread - something my voices say they do Hearing Voices Forum 1
H Violent Voices - Do you have them? Hearing Voices Forum 5
Q Anyone voices ever went away permanently? Hearing Voices Forum 25
jojoe The voices are real!! Hearing Voices Forum 15
calmleaves ***TRIGGER WARNING: discusses physical, sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse*** Is it possible that i hear voices because of traumatic experiences? Hearing Voices Forum 8
M Meth induced voices Hearing Voices Forum 5
hORIzonFINK210 Recovery is so crucial to cope/voices Hearing Voices Forum 5
R Voices Have Me Concerned Hearing Voices Forum 4
B Hearing creepy voices Hearing Voices Forum 5
L My Voices *trigger, briefly mentions SH* Hearing Voices Forum 10
nenexx Fear of HEARING voices Hearing Voices Forum 34
W Voices have gone too Chronic and Berserk Hearing Voices Forum 7
Bod Voices Hearing Voices Forum 2
telepathic_one Can you manipulate the voices? Hearing Voices Forum 14
I Voices are now mad at me Hearing Voices Forum 16
D WOMANS voices Hearing Voices Forum 12
I Audible voices, intrusive thoughts ruining my life Hearing Voices Forum 12
E Will you miss the voices if they were gone completely? Hearing Voices Forum 23
D Negative voices Hearing Voices Forum 2
mischief Engaging with Voices Videos Hearing Voices Forum 4
T E_90 Does this mean hearing voices? I would just like clarification Hearing Voices Forum 5
R Poor services for Hearing Voices Hearing Voices Forum 4
doomsayers Voices telling me to do bad stuff *Trigger Warning* Hearing Voices Forum 180
Emikin HELP ME PLS VOICES BACK AGAIN Hearing Voices Forum 25
Z Methodology of 'VOICES Hearing Voices Forum 6
Takingmybrain Funny voices Hearing Voices Forum 2
doomsayers Loud voices Hearing Voices Forum 13
telepathic_one Weekend Voices Hearing Voices Forum 5